Forecasting and Modelling Analyst
Independent Assessment Services delivered by Atos is an independent assessment provider assessing Personal Independence Payment (PIP) cases on behalf of the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP). Our job is to help DWP understand how a person’s health condition or disability affects their daily lives.
Our team of trained Health Professionals includes registered nurses (both general and mental health specialists), physiotherapists, occupational therapists and paramedics. All our team are experienced practitioners and trained as disability analysts.
We deliver PIP assessments in: Scotland, North East and North West of England as well as London and Southern England.
To find out more go to www.mypipassessment.co.uk
Forecasting and Modelling Analyst (PIP Forecasting and Planning)
This is full time permanent role available UK wide.
As a forecasting and modelling analyst, you will support the delivery of a range of outputs to the business to inform on future resource requirements, expected intake and clearance patterns, SLA performance and potential delivery risks / opportunities.
Working to the Forecasting Manager, you will support the Forecasting and Planning Team’s objectives to deliver clear messages to the business by working with each department on the contract, to understand it’s process and requirements to deliver.
The role is responsible for working on existing forecasting approaches that are in place, continuous improvement of those processes and/or the introduction of new ones. Furthermore, the role is tasked with identifying risks and opportunities within our delivery model and working productively with other members in the Forecasting and Planning team.
UK mobile with occasional travel to company, client, partner and other sites across the UK&I. Occasional overnight stays required.
You will be required to undergo and successfully gain a BPSS security clearance check to undertake this position.
This is a GCM4 level opportunity to be based UK wide.
Essential / Minimum Criteria:
• Have previous experience in a forecasting or planning role, or similar function
• Demonstrable experience of understanding process end to end and being able to model that process
• Ability to prioritise and focus upon key operational deliverables and activities, and work alongside business stakeholders in actioning these tasks
• Have proven track record of delivering against business goals
• Advanced MS Excel skills including complex formulae and macros
• Programming skills and experience such as C++ or Visual Basic.
· Maintain and improve a business model that gives a clear indication of the clinical and admin FTE, estate and supply chain requirements over the remaining contract life time.
· Consider alternative scenarios that may occur, model those to identify potential risks and quantify the effect.
· Through business modelling, forecast the long-term clearance and intake patterns we will experience at a geographical level.
· Estimate SLA performance through this modelling – highlighting any areas of opportunity / risk that exist.
· Support our change function in impact assessments and/or benefits potential of changes in process and IT.
· Highlight opportunities in the existing processes which may benefit most from change i.e. there is opportunity for efficiency through FTE savings or SLA performance improvement.
· Develop existing business models to be more accurate, user friendly and in line with any process changes.
· Identify and introduce additional beneficial governance to existing planning approach.
Personal strengths required for the role:
• Rigorous attention to detail with process and operational mind-set
• Flexibility & adaptability to changing requirements dictated by business and customer demands
• Enthusiasm, energy and a desire to make a difference – a passion to create, sell and deliver a single vision and culture
• Strong verbal and written communication skills e.g. can communicate complex messages in a clear concise manner to a non-technical audience
Training and Career Paths Available:
Training available to employees joining this team may include:
Career paths stemming from this position may include:
Compensation and Benefits
A great incentive to join the Atos team is the market competitive range of benefits that the Company provides. These include a competitive salary, as well as a number of core benefits, such as; 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays; private medical insurance, which all new starters will be automatically opted into; an attractive stakeholder pension scheme, with employer contributions of up to 10% basic salary; Life Assurance; Income Protection; Personal Accident Insurance; and Season Ticket Loan. In addition to this Atos operates a flexible benefits scheme that allows you to purchase discounted products and services. Additionally, comprehensive training and development is delivered in a variety of ways, leading to accreditation if required.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities. If there is anything we can do to help you, please let us know: ARChelpdesk@atos.net
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.