BTS Operational Architect
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
Operational Architect Role
- Typically educated to a degree level, hold industry level qualifications or equivalent work experience.
- Willing to travel as necessary in line with business needs including overseas
- Willing to work away from home for extended periods
- Previous experience of running a sizeable front-office (multi-channel Contact Centre), back-office operations and blended operations, delivering to all SLAs/KPIs
- Previous experience of driving operational improvements/transformation in either contact centre or back-office environment
- Knowledge of Lean/Six Sigma principles
- Business end knowledge of multi-channel contact centre technology including: telephony and IVR (also call deflection/self-serve and voice biometrics), Email. Webchat, Social Media
- SME experience of contact centre associated performance tools eg Workforce Management, Quality/FCR measurement, Complaint Management, Voice Analytics and csat tools
- Previous experience of managing people and understanding all factors that influence impact on both operational performance and customer experience
- Sound understanding of Average handling time, capacity planning and shrinkage
- Previous experience of delivering to various channel shift strategies
- Previous experience of managing budgets/P&L
- Previous experience of working in highly regulated environment and performing to standards
- Previous experience of managing significant change within a front or back-office environment
- Working knowledge of BC/DR in relation to front and back-office planning
- Working knowledge of Risk & Compliance specifically regarding contact centre service delivery eg PCI Compliance, 3 lines of defence, early fraud detection, TCF, complaints, DDA compliance etc
- Knowledge of resource planning and resource management models
- Knowledge of off-shore delivery models, dual centre strategies and transitioning work to new locations
Sales focus and drive
- A proven successful track record in designing solutions for comparable business process outsourcing opportunities wins (Circa. £50 to £500 Million Total Contract Value)
- Professional and dynamic approach, demonstrates a clear passion for delivering world class BPS services and solutions
- Can produce compelling proposal writing / presentations throughout the bid lifecycle to support the overall solution and client response
- Knowledge and broad understanding of digital transformation and how front-office and back-office technology delivers operational improvements (increased efficiency, productivity and customer value)
- Ability to understand and translate Client requirements into a deliverable, commercially viable operational solution
- Ability to assess and develop initiatives that contribute to overall solution and reduce operational costs/improve customer experience
- Ability to work with Resource/Finance modellers to transformation phasing and benefit realisation including the associated FTE/CX benefits
- Ability to contribute to Transition plans in terms of initiative deployment, recruitment, staff training plans etc
- Experience of undertaking operational due diligence
- Good PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Visio skills
- A team player capable of working in large and complex teams in a pressured work environment
- A Proven track record of successfully developing solutions for new logo business and existing clients
- Listens to stakeholders, internal and external and adapts approach accordingly
- Maintains a flexible and innovative attitude, able to manage multiple aspects of each opportunity simultaneously, recognises and adapts to client changes.
- Have excellent team building/Interpersonal skills to work as part of a large bid team
- Ability to identify business/project risk and mitigate or communicate as necessary
Vision and innovation
- Able to quickly identify and understand the customer’s requirements and expectations.
- The ability to identify innovative approaches that differentiate Atos solutions
- The ability to map / visualise processes and customer journeys and identify operational improvements that drive efficiency, productivity and business value
- Demonstrable knowledge of current and emerging BPS developments and industry trends
- Experience of working in the industry or commerce in a multinational environment, ideally within a quoted BPS provider
- Ability to assist in contract negotiations, around operational SLAs/KPIs
- Maintains a focus on achieving positive business outcomes in line with the customer requirements.
- Ability to develop and produce operational contract schedule
- Ability to understand P&L and be a key contributor to cost model and pricing
Quality control and assurance
• Experience creating client quality deliverables which include word responses and powperpoint presentations as well as assuring the work produced by others
Accountability and responsibility
- Experience of taking full responsibility for the appropriateness of proposed solutions
- Experience of working under pressure and remaining decisive
- Demonstrable track record of delivering solutions that are commercially viable
- Able to identify and mitigate risk to Atos
- Fluent English language written and verbal. Capable of interacting with stakeholders at all levels
- Able to gain respect, trust and confidence of senior management, partners and clients in all situations
- Capable of articulating the precise benefits of BPS and Atos solutions in any given situation appropriately to the target audience
- Experience in supporting presentations to senior management level both internally and within the client arena as part of the bid process
- Excellent team building and leadership skills
Compensation and Benefits
A great incentive to join the Atos team is the market competitive range of benefits that the Company provides. These include a competitive salary, as well as a number of core benefits, such as; 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays; private medical insurance, which all new starters will be automatically opted into; an attractive stakeholder pension scheme, with employer contributions of up to 10% basic salary; Life Assurance; Income Protection; Personal Accident Insurance; and Season Ticket Loan. In addition to this Atos operates a flexible benefits scheme that allows you to purchase discounted products and services. Additionally, comprehensive training and development is delivered in a variety of ways, leading to accreditation if required.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.