Tower Service Manager Big Data & Cybersecurity
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
Tower Service Manager for Big Data & Cybersecurity
Full-time, direct hire opportunity for exciting and challenging tasks in Timisoara.Hiring now!
Experienced IT professional in Service Quality/Customer Service Management area for our location in Timsoara. The ideal person should have IT technical background to apply in international projects and skills in the area of technical team co-ordination and customer facing situations. Daily activities can include:
- To act as a single interface for the customer and to monitor the quality of the delivered services.
- Act as SPOC (single point of contact) in case of escalations & major incidents.
- In collaboration with the business/project managers: implement relevant policies and standards
- Act as a safeguard so that operational tasks are successfully managed along the contract lifecycle, co-ordinate & plan the efforts of the delivery team.
- To attend service reviews and undertake appropriate action
- Ensure that processes are followed and KPI’s are met.
- Basic IT skills and strong team player.
- Good working knowledge in English with an interest in getting to the point quickly. German is a plus.
- Strong customer service orientation with distinct organizational skills.
- ITIL background or IT service management experience
- Escalation and risk management for customer service delivery experience
- Basic trouble ticketing system knowledge
Job Features and Advantages
- A permanent employment contract including applicable benefits after successfully completing the introductory period.
- Continuous professional development and qualification options.
- Diverse and exciting work in a supportive team across a wide range of technical areas.
- A positive work environment with global career growth potential.
Compensation and Benefits
A great incentive to join the Atos team is the market competitive range of benefits that the Company provides. Additionally, comprehensive training and development is delivered in a variety of ways, leading to accreditation if required.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.