Customer Service Support with French
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 120,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of€ 13 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions through its Digital Transformation Factory, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payment industry.
With its cutting-edge technologies and industry knowledge, Atos supports the digital transformation of its clients across all business sectors.
The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, Unify and Worldline. Atos is listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
We are looking for motivated and enthusiastic juniors who want to start a challenging career in IT.You can take the first step on a clear career path, with multiple development opportunities both on technical or non-technical fields. Our team awaits you in Timișoara, România.
- French language mandatory - proficiency level;
- Flexibility and availability for 9-21 schedule, including Saturdays;
- Good communication skills, both written and spoken;
- Team working skills;
- Customer service skills;
- English language - medium level.
- Handles simple and/or less common requests from users or customers in a pleasant and professional manner;
- Following agreed procedures, responds to requests for providing assistance or for processing operations asked by customers. Acts in order to enable customers to solve their problems;
- By adherence to escalation procedures, promptly allocates unresolved calls as appropriate.
- Overtime may be required to meet project deadlines;
- Some travel may be required for the purpose of meeting with clients, stakeholders, or off-site personnel/management;
- Solid career plan in place where this role will open other opportunities inside ATOS.
What we offer
We are a company that cares about employee satisfaction as well as company growth. Atos offers not only a challenging and exciting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefits packages:
• Training and certifications: On-going In-depth training with current and emerging products and technologies;
• Flexible benefits: Medical program, Sports benefits, Lunch vouchers, Mobile phone, Laptop;
• Compensation: Competitive salary package and relocation bonus for candidates outside West Area;
• Extra vacation days.
Join our dynamic team and you will find yourself in a multicultural and challenging environment where you will not only be using your skills and knowledge, but also expand and enrich your experience by participating in international projects.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.