User Access Specialist
We are leaders in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries, serving a global client base.
We strive to create the firm of the future. We believe that bringing together people, business & technology is the way forward. At Atos, we embrace this journey, striving to remain the trusted partner that delivers digital empowerment to our clients.
We are the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games.
A Societas Europaea (SE), we are listed on the Euronext Paris market. We operate under the main brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
Atos Bulgaria Competency Center is currently searching for User Access Specialists
•University degree in Information Technologies/Computer Science or other technical education
• Advanced English level (both written and spoken), German is an advantage.
• Knowledge in MS Excel – complex formulas for data validation and comparison, filtering and manipulation
• Very good communication and organization skills, high attention to the detail, analytical skills, work with fixed deadlines, desire to acquire further knowledge
• User Administration knowledge of a Business System will be considered as strong advantage
• IT Experience in the support of business systems is an advantage (ERP, CRM, etc.) is an advantage
• Responsible for the resolution of incidents, service and change requests, received through a ticketing system within the established service level agreements
• Responsible for granting and revoking user access in different applications (SAP, MS Active Directory, Remote Access, etc.) strictly following the User Access Management processes and corporate security standards
• Identification of potential unauthorized access
• Participate in the creation and maintenance of documentation (processes, procedures, manuals etc.) in the user access management area
• Design, build and maintain current Authorization concept based on new business requirements in accordance with the Security Standards
In exchange to your commitment, we offer you excellent working environment, combined with our consistent approach to professional development, social responsibility and diversity.
Only the short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
If you are challenged by this position, join our team and send your most recent CV in English.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.