Service Development Specialist
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
• Responsible for the resolution of more complex incidents and delivery of change requests
• Maintaining master data in ServiceNow; support tickets workflow; maintain system configuration;
• Execution and follow up of Housekeeping and Health checks activities
• Participate in the creation and maintenance of documentation (processes, procedures, manuals etc.)
• Design, build and test new system functionalities in accordance with ITSM standards
• Responsible to mentor junior people
• Suggestions for service improvements
• Wish to learn new technologies
• Work Experience with ServiceNow or jscript knowledge (other service desk or cloud systems will be also considered as benefit)
• Any SQL knowledge, programing language and other IT skills will be a strong advantage
• Very good communication and organization skills, high attention to detail, analytical skills, work with fixed deadlines, desire to acquire further knowledge
• Advanced English level (both written and spoken)
• IT Experience in the support of business systems and applications is advantage
• ITIL knowledge will be considered as benefit
• Ability of team work
• Should take ownership of the work
• Pro activeness
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.