Senior Financial Controller
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 120,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 13 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions through its Digital Transformation Factory, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payment industry. With its cutting-edge technologies and industry knowledge, Atos supports the digital transformation of its clients across all business sectors. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, Unify and Worldline. Atos is listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
For for our Shared Service Center (part of Unify division) we are looking for a Senior Financial Controller.
- Responsible for total UCC Sales OPEX performance and cost tracking;
- Reporting of Global Sales projects;
- Ensure reporting of sales costs is proper, clear and in line with Atos Reporting Standards;
- Accrual and deferral calculation (Headquarter);
- Preparation of long term and short term plans;
- Variance analysis on actual financial performance against plan (budget/forecast) and deep dive analysis on the main deviation drivers;
- Active communication with Sales BP, GBU financial controllers and country CFOs;
- Maintain strong networking with Sales business contacts globally;
- Provide support to stakeholders in terms of controlling, intercompany recharges;
- Collaboration with HR on headcount overview and follow – up;
- Participate in monthly OPEX financial performance reviews with UCC Group CFO.
- Bachelor degree in Finance/ Economics/ Business Administration (Master’s degree is an advantage)
- 3+ years experience in Controlling
- Fluency in English (writing, speaking, reading)
- Advanced Excel skills
- ACCA, CIMA or other relevant qualifications are an advantage
- Previous experience with management reporting tools is an advantage
What we offer:
- Excellent remuneration package;
- Nicely designed office in the heart of the city next to a metro stop and friendly company culture;
- Excellent opportunity to deploy your competences and experience;
- Great social benefits (additional health care, extra non-working days, sports card, yoga in the office…);
- Long-term career opportunity.
If you are really keen on getting to know the essence of controlling, if you are the person that wants to expand your own limits, if you are the type of person who loves taking on new challenges, do not hesitate to apply with a CV in English.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for our vacancies, it is considered that you give your explicit consent your personal data to be processed, used and kept for the purposes of the recruitment at Unify (an Atos company).
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.