SAP Quality Management consultant
"Our vision for the future: to accelerate progress by uniting people, business and technology”
– Thierry Breton, Chairman & CEO –
We are leaders in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries, serving a global client base.
We strive to create the firm of the future. We believe that bringing together people, business & technology is the way forward. At Atos, we embrace this journey, striving to remain the trusted partner that delivers digital empowerment to our clients.
We are the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games.
A Societas Europaea (SE), we are listed on the Euronext Paris market. We operate under the main brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
- Customizing and implementation of SAP QM functionalities
- Work on design and technical realization of business processes in existing and in greenfield implementations
- Training of business users, migration of master data, perform and support integration tests
- Maintain technical documentation: Blueprint, Functional Design Documents, Development Specifications, Test Scenarios, User manuals
- Assist and actively participate in the delivery of complex changes, resolution of incidents and problems; support for interfaces with other applications used in quality management including good understanding of their landscapes
- Knowledge in SAP MM and/or SAP PP will be considered an advantage
Expectations towards candidates:
- Experience in implementation or support of SAP ECC 6.0 QM module or experience with implementations of other business systems in Quality management
- Business and/or technical knowledge in Quality management area will be a strong advantage
- University degree in Information Technologies/Computer Science or other technical/economics education
- Fluent English
- Customer focus
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills with technical and business stakeholders
- Motivated personality with positive attitude and a good teamplayer
In exchange to your commitment, we offer you excellent working environment, combined with our consistent approach to professional development, social responsibility and diversity.
Only the short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
If you are challenged by this position, join our team and send your most recent CV in English
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.