OCR/SAP FI Consultants
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
-Project delivery andsupportof anOptical character recognition software for incoming invoice processing Brainware Intelligence Capture for Invoices (BICI), with integration to the Readsoft Process Director Add-on in SAP ERP.
- Project deliveryin SAP ERP Finance– Deliver assigned projects in the role ofanSAP FI expert, covering the complete scope for Financial Accounting and its integration to other ERP functionalities and external systems/solutions. Analysis of business requirements, system design, build and test, Go-live and post go-live support.
- Deliver ERP system support services for SAP FI application (GL, AA, AR, AP, IM, Collection and Dispute Management) and interfaced external systems and solutions- manage and resolve requests on separate schedule and/or as part of scheduled package and release.
- Participate in pre-sales activities – solution proposal and effort estimations based on business requirements
- Communication with third party vendors– SAP AG and others
- Resolution and proactive management of systems problems
- Maintain technical documentation
- Strong (3+ years) professionalconsultingexperience in SAP FI area
- Knowledge and experience in SAP FI (GL, AP, AR, AA, IM, Treasury) and the related authorization concepts
- IT knowledge and deep understanding of RDBMS model, work experience with Oracle DB will be considered as an advantage
-Any OCR software experience will be considered as an advantage
- ABAP development knowledge would be beneficial (debug and simple code creation)
- Ability to work in dynamic environment, managing different types of tasks in the area of project delivery and support.
- Dynamic, results oriented person with innovative thinking and attention to detail
- University degree in IT or related field
- Excellent communication with technical and business stakeholders
- Fluent written and spoken English required
- Businessunderstandingin financial area - accounting, taxation, external and internal financial reporting
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.