Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
- Manage accounts including the entire sales process from business development, prospecting and qualifications through negotiations and signing the deal
- Develop and execute the client account strategy that clearly defines how the company will help the client grow and differentiate itself
- Participate and coordinate the appropriate pre-sales, professional services and resources to successfully close the deal with clients, at the same time conforming to mandatory company processes
- Responsible for ensuring profit and client satisfaction for accounts
- Negotiate and close terms and conditions of agreements to deliver win-win solution for both clients and company
- Represent the clients to communicate their needs to relevant departments in the organization
- Ensure client readiness for products and services and successful solution installation
- Drive the closure of deals through demonstration, presentation and sales of value proposition
- Manage the Request For Service Sales process
- Degree in Computer Engineering or Information Technology or Marketing or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years’ sales experience in IT solutions and services
- Good written and verbal communication skills with the ability to clearly present solutions and services information at one to one or group presentation
- Resulted oriented with the ability to work independently
- Outgoing and pleasant personality
- Comfortable to work with all levels of the customer organization up to Senior Management and C Level.
Compensation and Benefits
A great incentive to join the Atos team is the market competitive range of benefits that the Company provides.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.