Cloud Storage Lead
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
- Lead Atos Storage Service support team to perform a wide variety of storage service lifecycle activities including but not limited to design, implementation, monitoring, operations, tech refresh and obsolescence.
- Be the Storage Subject Matter Expert to engage with customers to provide technological solutions as well as operation improvements recommendations.
- Lifecycle support (design, implementation, operation, escalation, etc) for SAN (HDS, EMC, Pure), VSAN (VMware), NAS (Netapp) storages as well as backup and archiving technology (Avamar/ Networker on Data Domain).
- Experience in administration and operations of enterprise Storage solutions (mentioned above) in an FSI environment (if not, at least a large enterprise environment).
- Major Incident support (service recovering & root cause troubleshooting) for storage related issues or for storage supported services, including communications to senior management and customer.
- Monitor and Manage Storage performance; implement any further required performance monitoring and management strategy and tactics .
- Lead customer and support team in developing storage service strategy including tech refresh, capacity planning, implementation and migration, operations support.
- Escalation standby support for major incident during non-office hours.
- Degree in Information Technology/Management or related discipline.
- 10~12 years of experience in dealing with enterprise storage for FSI customers. Certification in Storage implementation would be an advantage.
- Hands-on project experience in implementing various Storage solutions in SAN and NAS.
- Team Player and experience in leading team to support mission critical systems in banking and finance industry.
- Knowledge and experience of operating different storage solutions, both hardware and software includes EMC, Hitachi, NetApp, VMware VSAN etc
Compensation and Benefits
A great incentive to join the Atos team is the market competitive range of benefits that the Company provides.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.