BPS Application Developer
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
The relative responsibilities will be inherent both to the realization of projects and to the estimation of evolutionary proposals:
- design of web / enterprise application systems in line with customer requirements developed in Microsoft .NET / C # technology
- design of relational DBs
- Development and Unit Test.
- Design and development of Test Automation scripts
- Technical governance of the assigned tasks, interacting with the team leader and the rest of the team located on the Italian territory and at the client's premises.
- At least 2 years of web application development on Microsoft .NET and SQL Server technology
- At least 2 years of experience in functional analysis, requirements mapping and process design, UI design, user experience design
- In-depth knowledge of the MS .NET framework 4.5
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft C # programming language
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft T-SQL language
Nice to have:
- Possession of at least 1 Microsoft Developer certification
- Knowledge of estimation methodologies in Function Points (IFPUG or similar)
- Experience in using Testing Automation tools like HP UFT/QTP, Silk Test, Selenium
- Analytical attitude and problem solving orientation
- Attitude to communication and teamwork
- Customer management attitude
- Passion for innovation
- Innovative and dynamic projects and in an international and fast growing organization
- Opportunity to differentiate his/her skills and develop his/her professionalism in a stimulating and strongly educational context
- Challenges and roles of ever-increasing responsibilities
Italian (mother tongue), English (good knowledge written and spoken)
It is preferred a graduation in engineering/science faculties (Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics, Statistics)
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.