Customer Service Representative
Worldline [Euronext: WLN] is the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. Worldline delivers new-generation services, enabling its customers to offer smooth and innovative solutions to the end consumer. Key actor for B2B2C industries, with nearly 45 years of experience, Worldline supports and contributes to the success of all businesses and administrative services in a perpetually evolving market. Worldline offers a unique and flexible business model built around a global and growing portfolio, thus enabling end-to-end support. Worldline activities are organized around three axes: Merchant Services, Mobility & e-Transactional Services and Financial Services including equensWorldline. Worldline employs more than 9,400 people worldwide, with estimated pro forma revenue of more than € 1.5 billion on a yearly basis. Worldline is an Atos company. worldline.com
You will be a successful candidate if:
- You are positive team player that likes to communicate with customers and colleagues;
- You are skilled in using empathy and positive language when answering customer questions;
- Multitasking and handling more than one task at once is an easy game for you;
- You respect the confidentiality of information and concerns shared by others;
- You can learns from both successes and failures and are open to constructive feedback;
- You have a Good knowledge of Latvian, English and Russian languages;
- You have a background in IT or are passionate about fintech you will enjoy it even more.
Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Handling requests from users or customers in a pleasant and professional manner;
- Taking a proactive approach in order to enable customers to solve their problems;
- Making sure that our services run as smooth as possible;
- Consult merchants about different payment card acceptance service solutions provided by Worldline Latvia.
- Participating in merchant trainings about payment card acceptance.
We promise that you will have:
- Office in the very heart of Riga (art novae district);
- Good salary and health insurance;
- Training from A to Z on the service, products and ways of working;
- Feedback that will give you the opportunity to grow;
- Flexible shift schedule that allows you to combine with studies;
- Long-term international career possibilities within multiple departments.
Why work at Worldline?
Our success comes from strong skills, new ideas, diverse points of view and the energy of all women and men from Worldline. Not only do they represent our Human Capital, they are also key players in our success. We make managing our talents a major asset in the success of our business.
But, at Worldline, we do more than just managing our talents. It is our top priority to involve them, inspire them, and develop them. In line with our guiding principle “Build your career and grow with us”, it is our mission to ensure that their potential can grow and flourish through the numerous development programs and career opportunities we offer.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.