POS software Developer
Worldline [Euronext: WLN] is the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. Worldline delivers new-generation services, enabling its customers to offer smooth and innovative solutions to the end consumer. Key actor for B2B2C industries, with nearly 45 years of experience, Worldline supports and contributes to the success of all businesses and administrative services in a perpetually evolving market. Worldline offers a unique and flexible business model built around a global and growing portfolio, thus enabling end-to-end support. Worldline activities are organized around three axes: Merchant Services, Mobility & e-Transactional Services and Financial Services including equensWorldline. Worldline employs more than 9,400 people worldwide, with estimated pro forma revenue of more than € 1.5 billion on a yearly basis. Worldline is an Atos company. worldline.com
You will be a successful candidate if:
- You have a higher education in informatics, software development;
- You have more than 1 year of development work experience;
- You have LINUX, Windows, other operating systems knowledge;
- You have PL / SQL, C / C ++, and other programming languages used by the Company;
- You have are working with the database management system ORACLE and other DBMS experience;
- You have a practical experience in developing, installing and maintaining software applications;
- You have a good English knowledge
Your daily responsibilities will be:
- To create and install the software necessary for the Company's business development and operation.
- Develop and maintain the Company's own production application systems according to their users' needs and tasks.
- To acquire, install and maintain the company's acquired application systems, ensure their integration with already used system and application software.
- Participate in the prompt rehabilitation of the malfunctioning of the Company's applications and their systems.
- Analyze the work of supervised software systems, submit proposals to the Head of TP Department on their use and improvement.
- In accordance with the established procedure to prepare the technical documentation (descriptions, instructions) of the programs under development and to master the technical documents of applications that are being introduced in the Company and purchased from other suppliers.
- To consult the Company's employees on issues related to applications.
- Participate in the preparation of tasks related to the upgrade, installation and maintenance of applications.
- Participate in the preparation of draft contracts related to the development of the Company's information systems,installation and maintenance.
- Adhere to the requirements of the Company's Quality Management System (QMS), participate in the improvement of QMS processes and documents.
- To ensure the implementation of approved information and document security measures in its activities and software.
We will offer:
- Very competitive salary & bonus system;
- Challenging opportunities and professional development;
- Working in an international global company;
- Dynamic and professional team.
Why work at Worldline?
Our success comes from strong skills, new ideas, diverse points of view and the energy of all women and men from Worldline. Not only do they represent our Human Capital, they are also key players in our success. We make managing our talents a major asset in the success of our business.
But, at Worldline, we do more than just managing our talents. It is our top priority to involve them, inspire them, and develop them. In line with our guiding principle “Build your career and grow with us”, it is our mission to ensure that their potential can grow and flourish through the numerous development programs and career opportunities we offer.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.