E-Commerce Solutions Technical Support Specialist
Worldline [Euronext: WLN] is the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. Worldline delivers new-generation services, enabling its customers to offer smooth and innovative solutions to the end consumer. Key actor for B2B2C industries, with nearly 45 years of experience, Worldline supports and contributes to the success of all businesses and administrative services in a perpetually evolving market. Worldline offers a unique and flexible business model built around a global and growing portfolio, thus enabling end-to-end support. Worldline activities are organized around three axes: Merchant Services, Mobility & e-Transactional Services and Financial Services including equensWorldline. Worldline employs more than 9,400 people worldwide, with estimated pro forma revenue of more than € 1.5 billion on a yearly basis. Worldline is an Atos company. worldline.com
You will be a successful candidate if:
- You have basic knowledge of html and Linux;
- You have a positive attitude towards clients and colleagues;
- You have the ability to solve complex issues in a short period of time;
- You have good knowledge of Latvian; English and Russian languages;
- You are analytical in your thinking;
Your Daily Responsibilities Willl be:
- Consult and Support Ecomm merchants during boarding and production process;
- Participate in new functionality development and testing projects;
- Process daily questions and ekams received from Merchants and Banks;
- Work in cross functional ekams to solve incidents and problems, follow regulation and security requirements for WL Online Payment Acceptance solution platform
- Experiance in financial / IT sectors would be considered as an advantage.
We promise that you will have:
- Office in the very heart of Riga (art novae district);
- Good salary and health insurance;
- Training from A to Z on the service, products and ways of working;
- Feedback that will give you the opportunity to grow;
- Long-term career possibilities within multiple departments.
Why work at Worldline?
Our success comes from strong skills, new ideas, diverse points of view and the energy of all women and men from Worldline. Not only do they represent our Human Capital, they are also key players in our success. We make managing our talents a major asset in the success of our business.
But, at Worldline, we do more than just managing our talents. It is our top priority to involve them, inspire them, and develop them. In line with our guiding principle “Build your career and grow with us”, it is our mission to ensure that their potential can grow and flourish through the numerous development programs and career opportunities we offer.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.