Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
Job Title: Wintel & Virtualization Specialist
Description: Candidate must be an excellent communicator, very organized, multi-task oriented and able to meet deadlines, and complete assignments with minimal supervision. Will be administering and maintaining Virtual infrastructures.
Responsibilities & Requirement:
Technical Knowledge (Administration):
- 8-10 years of Wintel server administration experience (especially Win 2k8 and Win 2k12)
- 2-3 years of relevant experience VMware 3.X & 4 Virtualization Technology.
- Responsible for all day-to-day management of the VMs including: installation, upgrades, troubleshooting, patching, backup and recovery.
- Assist in the planning, execution, and tracking of the projects.
- Good knowledge of VMware products: VMware Infrastructure 3.5 / vSphere 4, Virtual Center 2.5 / vCenter Server 4, and VDI.
- P2V, V2V and P2P migrations using VMware Converter and Platespin Suite.
- Troubleshooting ESX host with RCLI.
- VCB and VMware Data Recovery knowledge will be an additional plus.
- Knowledge of Microsoft systems including, Active Directory.
- In depth understanding of supporting technologies: IIS, WINS/DHCP/DNS, Anti-Virus, Systems Management, Optimization Tuning, High Availability configurations (Microsoft Clustering, etc.).
- Knowledge of local and remote computer system diagnostic tools.
- Experience with large-scale enterprise projects.
- Hands on delivery in a client facing environment.
- Understanding of enterprise datacenter technologies including Networking, Security, TCP/IP, SAN and NAS, physical datacenter practices. Technical Knowledge (Projects):
- Knowledge of methodologies for developing, building and configuring a system.
- Understand the storage configuration, LUN creation procedures and policies.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Is persuasive, encouraging, and motivating. Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Experience in Linux environments a plus
Process & Documentation:
- Prepare and maintain systems documentation in accordance with AO, ITIL and ISO9000 policies and procedures.
- Manage and control the Configuration Management Database (CMDB) to ensure it meets customer and ITIL standards and operational requirements
- Preparing documents knowledge database, work instructions etc.
- Working knowledge on ticketing tool
- Assisting & training team members on new technology & provide knowledge transfer to the team.
- Experience in generating reports & doing call analysis
- Should be able work in 24*7 Shifts
- On-call support
Acquiring and understanding of problem or situation by breaking it down, systematically into its components or parts and identifying the relationships between these parts.
Acquiring understanding of the underlying issues in complex problems or situations by correctly relating these to simpler or better understood concepts, models or previous experiences.
Planning and Organization
Determining a course of action by breaking it down into smaller steps and by planning and resourcing each of these, making allowance for potential problems.
Attention to Detail
Applying quality standards to all tasks undertaken and ensuring that nothing is overlooked.
Interacting with People
Establishing relationships and maintaining contacts with people from a wide variety of backgrounds.
Taking account of new information or changed circumstances and modifying understanding of a problem or situation accordingly
Compensation and Benefits
A great incentive to join the Atos team is the market competitive range of benefits that the Company provides. These include a competitive salary, as well as a number of core benefits, such as; 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays; private medical insurance, which all new starters will be automatically opted into; an attractive stakeholder pension scheme, with employer contributions of up to 10% basic salary; Life Assurance; Income Protection; Personal Accident Insurance; and Season Ticket Loan. In addition to this Atos operates a flexible benefits scheme that allows you to purchase discounted products and services. Additionally, comprehensive training and development is delivered in a variety of ways, leading to accreditation if required.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.