Consultant - Security
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
The Cyber Security Engineer is responsible for the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of all security systems owned or operated by National Geographic Society. These responsibilities include Firewall/IDS/IPS, VPN, SIEM, antivirus/malware, vulnerability management, encryption, DLP and cloud security in SaaS/PaaS/IaaS environments. Participates in supporting network access and authorization infrastructures and services including NAC, SSO, MFA, as well as endpoint device security and user security awareness training. Coordinates activities of managed security providers and cloud-based services, including threat intelligence, social media and brand protection, and incident response.
- Administration and engineering of all network security hardware and software including firewalls, intrusion detection/prevention, information/event log management/analysis, antivirus/malware, access control.
- Design, implementation, and management of security configurations at the host, service, storage, and database layers for both on-premise and cloud-based environments, including server/device hardening, configuration file management, encryption, auditing and monitoring.
- Participation in Internet edge security including traffic analysis, DDOS, secure DNS, partnerships with ISP and CDN.
- Participation in security architecture development including network, host, and application stack design as well as secured data flow.
- Participation in system performance analysis, system instrumentation/management, and change management activities.
Endpoint & Applications Security
- Design, implementation, and management of workstation and mobile security including encryption, security templates/scripts, antivirus/malware, host firewall and intrusion detection/prevention, application control policies, data loss prevention, and remote wipe/anti-theft controls.
- Design, implementation, and management of on-premise and cloud/SaaS application security including application patching and hardening, access control and identity management, security assessments and audits.
- Design, implementation, and management of secure web development SDLC including pre- and post-release scanning, API key management, and data encryption/obfuscation.
- Participation in risk and security assessments of new and existing applications developed by internal teams, third parties, or COTS providers.
Vulnerability Management & Incident Response
- Administration and engineering of vulnerability management programs including scanning, patching/remediation, and penetration testing.
- Participation in user-centric security programs including password cracking, phish testing, and security awareness training.
- Participation in formal and ad-hoc computer emergency response and incident response teams, including tabletop exercises and disaster recovery testing.
Minimum Years and Type of Experience: 4-5 years Exps
Compensation and Benefits
A great incentive to join the Atos team is the market competitive range of benefits that the Company provides. These include a competitive salary, as well as a number of core benefits, such as; 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays; private medical insurance, which all new starters will be automatically opted into; an attractive stakeholder pension scheme, with employer contributions of up to 10% basic salary; Life Assurance; Income Protection; Personal Accident Insurance; and Season Ticket Loan. In addition to this Atos operates a flexible benefits scheme that allows you to purchase discounted products and services. Additionally, comprehensive training and development is delivered in a variety of ways, leading to accreditation if required.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.