Junior Financial Controller with Czech language (PART TIME)
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 120,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 13 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions through its Digital Transformation Factory, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payment industry. With its cutting-edge technologies and industry knowledge, Atos supports the digital transformation of its clients across all business sectors. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, Unify and Worldline. Atos is listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
Would you like to be a part of International company? Are you a student? Do not hesitate and send as your CV!
- Preparation of documents related to reports and consecutive report making for Czech and Austrian management
- Preparation of offers and contracts keeping records and archiving of offers and contracts
- Data preparation for internal and external audits
- Project check on a monthly basis
- Internal project costs check
- High school or University Diploma
- English: business fluent
- Relevant experience with accounting
- MS Office: Advanced
- Readiness to learning new things
- Independent, accurate and communicative nature
- Very good organizational skills
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.