(Senior) Java Developer
Atos Business & Platform Solutionsdivisionemploys around 800 people, over 600 of them working in Wroclaw and the number is constantly growing! Our specialists realize worldwide projects, services and control business operations of the global top business players in Europe.
Java EE Developer will be responsible for design and implementation of software in Java EE technologies. A person hired at this position will design, implement and test Java-based web applications and interfaces using industry standard software development practices, techniques, tools and frameworks.
Our Developers teams work for the most recognizable international companies and institutions.
- Min. 3 years of experience (or 5 years in case of a Senior role) in Java SE or Java EE software development
- Practical experience with relational databases
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases will be an advantage
- Project proven experience with some of the following technologies and tools: JEE, JPA, Hibernate, Spring Framework, Maven and Gradle
- Good understanding of the modern JS frameworks like Angular, React will be an advantage,
- Good knowledge (spoken and written) of English
- Knowledge of German language would be an advantage
Nice to have
- Experience in financial services
- Experience in: Microservice Architecture, Docker experience, Containers, REST APIS
The position will be located in our office in Wroclaw, Warsaw, Łódź or Opole.
- Leader in digital services with 120,000 employees in 73 countries
- Provider of IT infrastructure management services, systems integration, outsourcing and IT consulting
- Official global IT partner of the Olympic and Paralympic Games
- Almost 5000 people employed in 8 cities: Bydgoszcz, Warszawa, Wroclaw, Opole, Krakow, Gdansk, Rzeszow, Lodz
What we offer:
- work in the international environment, check our Atos Diversity clip https://youtu.be/N5HBMLAwRvQ
- possibility to gain unique experience in working with multinational teams and stakeholders, delivering results in complex projects
- a competitive salary package and wide range of benefits (including Wellbeing @ Work)
- relocation package
- interesting trainings and professional development programs (e.g. Atos Academy)
- incredible possibilities to develop internally (we run ‘Internal First’ program)
We take care of your personal data privacy. More information about processing your personal data within recruitment process you can find on our website: https://atos.net/pl/polska/gdpr
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.