Risk and Compliance Business Consultant
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
Are you looking for a next step in your career?
Your role at Atos:
Within the Governace, Risk and Compliance (GRC) Practice, we are looking for risk and compliance business consultants. Our GRC practice is responsible for working with clients to implement integrated risk and compliance management solutions, supporting digitized organizations in alleviating IT and cyber security threats and provide understanding of digital business risks. You are member of an ambitious international team that works in digital transformation projects for our clients. You operate independent or in collaboration with other consulting practices and regions within Consulting or other Atos units. You design and implement governance, risk and compliance management services based on your IT knowledge, functional and technical understanding of security services. In particular those related to digital journeys in cloud, analytics, ERP, IoT and Blockchain. As a consultant you are able to advise clients and convince them with the importance of data protection and security. You have affinity with technology and gained experience in using and deploying it for the aforementioned work. You develop your own sales and delivery and create new commercial opportunities and converting them into governance, risk and compliance management projects and strong client relationships.
We mostly seek for consultants who have sound vision and experience in one or a combination of the following expertises:
- Compliance Portfolio: assessing and implementing Data protection Management Systems, assessing and implementing Information Security Management Systems (ISMS, ISO2700x), awareness and training programs
- Assurance Portfolio: GRC Technology advisory and tooling: assessing GRC strategy, GRC technology roadmap, data-driven GRC, auditing services, business integration and implementation services in platforms like Servicenow GRC, RSA Archer, SAP-GRC
- Resilience Portfolio: assessing Business Continuity management and resilience services, SOC advisory, Threat intelligence advisory, implementation of SOC and CSIRT services
- Access Portfolio: Identity and access Management (IAM): assessing IAM environments, IAM roadmap definition, Role based acces control, Cloud Identifty Protection, Privileged Access Management, implementation services in top five IAM solutions.
What are we looking for:
- Master or Bachelor degree in relevant areas (technical, IT studies prefferred);
- 3+ years of experience in activities in the (combination of) above mentioned portfolio;
- 2+ years of experience in consulting skills (people/project management, communicating and commercial skills)
- Experience in 2 or more of above mentioned GRC-technology and of IAM tools;
- Training and certifications in one ore more of these solutions highly desirable;
- Training and certificationin at least one of: CISM, CIPP, CIA, CISA, CEH, CISPP, CRISC;
- Fluent in English and ideally another European language especially French, German, Spanish;
- International mobility to serve our global clients and work with our Consulting teams in France, Germany, UK, Switzerland, Poland and Spain (50-80%)
- EU work permit is a must
- Location: anywhere in Poland, likely to be close to a city with international airport. Warszawa, Kraków, Wrocław, Łodź preferred.
What we offer:
- Participation in the international consulting projects along with the opportunity of implementing your own ideas and improvements;
- Working for large clients in all sectors (like public, manufacturing, retail, finance, telecom, transport)
- Internal and external (technology) courses;
- Access to our knowledge library and interdisciplinary e-learning portals;
- A good salary and attractive extra benefits;
- Excellent career opportunities;
- The opportunity to work on complex projects for interesting clients;
- Working in an innovative environment with ambitious colleagues and a committed practice partner and practice manager.
We take care of your personal data privacy. More information about processing your personal data within recruitment process you can find on our website: https://atos.net/pl/polska/gdpr.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.