Software Tests Specialist with English
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with approximately 100,000 employees in 72 countries and annual revenue of around € 12 billion. The European number one in Big Data, Cybersecurity, High Performance Computing and Digital Workplace, The Group provides Cloud services, Infrastructure & Data Management, Business & Platform solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payment industry. With its cutting-edge technologies, digital expertise and industry knowledge, Atos supports the digital transformation of its clients across various business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Energy & Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications and Transportation. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline. Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index. Atos has operated in Poland since 2000. The Group employs circa 5 000 people in its locations in Bydgoszcz, Warsaw, Wroclaw, Gdansk, Lodz, Torun, Krakow, Opole and Rzeszow.
The Software Tests Specialist will be engaged in:
- preparation of the tests conditions
- mapping of conditions against project requirements
- providing analysis of end-2-end business scenarios
- creation of Test Scenarios and Test Cases including test data and expected results based on documentation available in English
- executing designed tests, annotating the actual results and comparing them against expected results
- identifying discrepancies, reporting problems and obtaining sufficient evidence to enable diagnosis and correction of faults
- re-testing fault resolutions as directed by the Test Team Leader or Project Manager
- liaising with suppliers, teams and team leaders
- Effective communication in English
- 1+ year of documented experience in field of software testing
- ISTQB Foundation course or certificate would be desired advantage
- Reliability and precision at work
- Understanding structured test methods and processes will be a desired advantage
During the interview we are also going to verify:
- Ability to work in a team
- Willingness to take initiative and responsibility
- Good organization of work, attention to details
- Communication and open approach to people
We take care of your personal data privacy. More information about processing your personal data within recruitment process you can find on our website:https://atos.net/pl/polska/gdpr.
Office location:Wrocław, Warsaw, Łódź
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.