Senior SAP FI/CO Consultant
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 73 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
- Implementation/rollout/migration of new projects.
- Maintenance and enhancement of already existing services
- Min. 5 years of experience with strong process knowledge of SAP Finance & Controlling and P2P, understanding of AA, AR, AP, GL and CO
- SAP FI/CO Full life-cycle implementation experience - design, development, go-live is highly desirable
- Deep understanding of SD / MM process integration to SAP FI/CO processes.
- Extensive experience in the process design, configuration, support and trouble-shooting of SAP FI/CO modules with intra/cross company business flows part of a complex globally supply chain distribution network
- General SAP ECC knowledge
- Fluent in English and ideally in German
- International Mobility (50-80%)
- Location: Wrocław, Łódź, Warsaw
What we offer:
- Work for an organization holding the "Best Place to Work" title
- Competitive salary package (including bonuses)
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Benefit program (including Multisport card)
- German and English language courses
- Participation in the international challenging IT activities along with opportunity of implementing own ideas and improvements
- Internal and external technology trainings
- Access to our knowledge library and interdisciplinary IT e-learning portals
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.