Project Manager with German and English
Project Manager with German or English
Localization: Wroclaw, Opole, Lodz, Warsaw
What will you be responsible for:
- Lead internal and external IT software development projects from beginning to the end;
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders;
- Support project acquisitions and business case developments – support sales and bid management teams, coordinate of project requirements analysis and quotations;
- Initiate and set up projects in line with Atos Project Management, Software delivery and Service transition methods;
- Develop full-scale project plans;
- Build and manage Project Teams (recruit, develop work plans, coordinate team and sub-team activities);
- Actively follow delivery phase of the project, ensuring proper communication within the team, monitor progress and quality of work delivered;
- Communicate with project stakeholders, manage expectations on project deliverables;
- Manage and monitor project constraints – schedule, scope and costs;
- Monitor and report project performance, progress and risk status;
- Record and promote experience acquired in the project;
- Travel to customer locations;
- Be a part of something big!
What do we require:
- Master's degree preferably in area of IT technologies;
- Minimum 3 years of experience as Project Manager;
- Demonstrated track record in delivering IT projects in International environment;
- Good technical knowledge across various IT areas;
- Strong practical knowledge of common project management methods and standards (PMI PMBOK®, SCRUM, AGILE PM), PMP® certification preferred;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills and presentation skills, ability to effectively maintain relationship with stakeholders using remote tools;
- Fluency in written and spoken English and/or German.
Follow your passion, realize ambitions and join Atos as a Project Manager. You will find here everything in place for you to boost your career and realize yourself.
Today we’re 800 people in total, 40 Project Managers, all with passion for Project Management. We have become major Atos Project Management delivery unit by being open, upfront and straightforward.
If it sounds a bit interesting, take a risk and contact us. We’re ready to welcome you to the team!
What do we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Stable work conditions
- Opportunity to work in one of the fastest developing international IT company
- Ability to gain unique experience in working with multinational teams and stakeholders, delivering results in complex projects
- Flexible work time
- Professional trainings and career development model
- Enjoying Atos as Best Place to Work®
- Leader in digital services with 120,000 employees in 73 countries
- Provider of IT infrastructure management services, systems integration, outsourcing and IT consulting
- Official global IT partner of the Olympic and Paralympic GamesAlmost 5000 people employed in 8 cities: Bydgoszcz, Warszawa, Wroclaw, Opole, Krakow, Gdansk, Rzeszow, Lodz
We take care of your personal data privacy. More information about processing your personal data within recruitment process you can find on our website: https://atos.net/pl/polska/gdpr.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.