Personal Assistant with English
Personal Assistant with English
What will you be responsible for:
As a Personal Assistant you will be responsible for the effective and best-quality support of Atos Medium, High and Top Managers in their daily business and personal or team related tasks. On this position you might have following responsibilities:
- To proactively screen and manage Executive(s) email inbox which includes the composition and drafting of responses, prioritizing key issues and prompting relevant stakeholders to take appropriate actions
- To maintain Executive(s) diary by understanding high and low priorities to ensure the most effective use of Executive(s) time
- To arrange internal and external meetings, calls, events or conferences which includes i.e. agenda management, room bookings, chasing responses from participants
- To attend internal and external meetings, take minutes of meetings and follow up agreed actions
- To manage and facilitate all travel arrangements on Executive(s) behalf which will include flight booking, hotel and means of transport, approval chasing
- To produce reports, documentation and presentations
- To create and process expense claims and approve expenses of Executive(s) team
- To approve shopping carts and invoice payments
- To raise Purchase Orders in collaboration with Procurement Department
- To manage and ensure confidential storage and efficient access (e.g. SharePoint sites)
- To assist on team communication, newsletters, webinars, announcements, reminders etc.
What do we require:
- Master’s degree
- Fluency in written and spoken English (at least B2 level)
- Experience of working as a PA will be a strong asset
- Proficiency in MS Office tools (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, ability to effectively maintain relationship with stakeholders using remote tools
- Excellent organisation, planning and prioritisation skills
- Willingness to work in a high-pressure environment that require attention to details and accuracy as well as a proactive attitude
- Diplomacy, tact and consistently professional manner
- Ability to carry out several tasks at the same time
What do we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Stable work conditions
- Opportunity to work in one of the fastest developing international IT company
- Ability to gain unique experience in working with multinational teams and stakeholders, delivering results in complex projects
- Flexible work time
- Professional trainings and career development model
- Enjoying Atos as Best Place to Work®
- Leader in digital services with 120,000 employees in 73 countries
- Provider of IT infrastructure management services, systems integration, outsourcing and IT consulting
- Official global IT partner of the Olympic and Paralympic Games
- Almost 5000 people employed in 8 cities: Bydgoszcz, Warszawa, Wroclaw, Opole, Krakow, Gdansk, Rzeszow, Lodz
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
We take care of your personal data privacy. More information about processing your personal data within recruitment process you can find on our website:https://atos.net/pl/polska/gdpr.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.