Linux Engineer with macOS (Publication only)
Employee in this position is a professional specialized on application support and application integration. As member of the team, you will be responsible for integrating and supporting apps interworking with Linux servers and mac OS including, but not limited to:
- exploratory tasks that needs autonomy and creativity
- providing alternative solutions by yourself and support regular scope changes
- working with iOS and Android ecosystems (master IDEs, understand all the steps for building apps, certificate signature mechanism…)
To be suitable for the role an ability to solve complex problems and effective communication in ENGLISH is required. At initial stage of a project traveling to West European or Nordic countries for couple of weeks could be required.
- Competitive salary package (including bonuses), outstanding private medical care, life insurance and benefit program
- Work for an organization holding the "Best Pace to Work" title among large Linux enthusiasts team
- Work for worldwide software engineering company where software development and systems engineering is a core revenue stream
- Professional IT/Software oriented personal development and training program including industry standard certification path.
- German courses for lingual abilities improvement
- Participation in the international challenging IT activities along with opportunity of implementing own ideas and improvements
- Skills and knowledge development in rare IT areas
- Team work at discovering and utilizing latest tools, systems and methodologies at variety of projects for different market sectors
- Internal and external technology and tools trainings
- Access to our knowledge library and interdisciplinary IT e-learning portals
The position will be in our well communicated office in Wroclaw, Lodz, Warszawa depending on your preferences.
- Advanced knowledge of Linux systems administration
- Shell ( Linux, macOS) / SSH / Git
- HTTP REST API mechanism
- iOS environment knowledge Xcode 8 – 9 (XcodeBuild, Build settings, mobile provisioning)
- Fluent communication in English.
- Reliability and precision at work.
- Team spirit.
Nice to have skills
- Continuous integration. GitlabCI
- VMware ESxi/ VCenter
- Mobile continuous integration - Gradle 3 ( create scripting and plugins for android), Android SDK (SDKManager, android gradle plugin…) Android Studio
- PMD, Checkstyle, Findbugs, Javadoc, Lint
- Swiflint, Jazzy
We take care of your personal data privacy. More information about processing your personal data within recruitment process you can find on our website:https://atos.net/pl/polska/gdpr.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.