Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 120000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of 13 billion euros. European n° 1 and key player worldwide in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-performance Computing, Atos is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic Games and serves clients across all business sectors. For more information go to atos.net .
The Technical Engineer provides the delivery and implementation of a specific infrastructure or application of technologies across one or multiple customer accounts. Delivery will be through the transformation or the maintenance of existing or the installation of new infrastructures or applications into the support structures of Atos or at customer sites depending on the scope. The Technical Engineer ensures that the service provided to Atos’ customers meets the requirements set out in the project proposal and to provide handover into support using agreed documentation standards. Additional accountability includes the management of:
- The specification and design of information systems to meet defined business needs in any public or private context for all markets
- The identification of concepts and their translation into implementable design
- The design or selection of components that form the overall architecture
- Compatibility with the enterprise and solution architectures, and maintains the adherence to corporate standards within constraints of cost, security and sustainability
- The specification and maintenance of mechanisms for storage and access to both structured and unstructured information, in support of business information needs
Background & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable work experience
- Basic commercial awareness
- Professional Qualifications in relevant technology sectors; Subject Matter Expertise in more than one key technology
- Ability to demonstrate experience of working in a shared or leveraged service environment
- Proven track record of dealing with complex issues/potential escalations without supervision
- Familiar with operational processes/standard; EG: standard build processes, technical handover and service acceptance documents
- Strong understanding of the business and also the policies and regulations for the assigned customer
- Background adhering to internal and external audit requirements
- Aptitude in critical analysis and experience deploying critical analysis to delivery against milestones and deadlines
- Ability to thoroughly investigate and resolve complex problems to a high technical standard
- Ability to present technical information to a wide variety of users, key customers and senior management
- Flexibility and mobility – the role could require work away from base location
- Experience taking control and exercising leadership
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.