Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 120000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of 13 billion euros. European n° 1 and key player worldwide in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-performance Computing, Atos is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic Games and serves clients across all business sectors. For more information go to atos.net .
Role: Principle Architect
Skills: SAP and SAP Hana
Experience: 15+ Years
The Solution Architect acts in Atos as the manager/expert in projects across the solution lifecycle supporting mainly bids but projects in delivery phases as well. Additional responsibilities include:
- Delivery of the end to end solution design including costing and migration and ensures the IT Architecture solution responds to the business requirements of the customers in the most cost-effective and innovative manner
- Validation of the solution and its deliverability with the Atos organization (and 3rd parties where appropriate)
Background & Experience:
- Business or IT related bachelor’s degree or related work experience
- Proven leadership background
- Strong interpersonal skills, a demonstrated ability to build strong relationships in a liaison role with IT personnel at all levels, and the ability to clearly articulate technology topics within all levels of an organization
- Demonstrated background functioning in complex and challenging customer environments while maintaining the ability to influence change and negotiate mutual beneficial solutions and understandings.
- Excellent organizational, strategic/tactical planning and team management experience
- Customer relationship management experience
- Project / program management and quality control background
- Experience with business software
- Specialization in several aspects (technical, procedural, operational,…) in at least one of the Atos delivery domains such as Adaptive Workplace; Managed Infrastructure Solutions; Applications Operations; Network & Communications; Identity, Security & Risk Management; SAP environment, Cloud Services, etc.
- Has deep knowledge of methodologies to develop and manage requirements
- Highly technical and demonstrated ability to translate functional requirements into robust software solutions.
- High degree of technical Literacy, which helps them determine how a software and/or services solution fits into an organization’s current structure
- Proven background in analytical assessment and experience examining a client’s current systems to determine overall project needs and scope
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.