Client Landscape Owner - Infrastructure
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 120,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 13 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions through its Digital Transformation Factory, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payment industry. With its cutting-edge technologies and industry knowledge, Atos supports the digital transformation of its clients across all business sectors. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, Unify and Worldline. Atos is listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The CLO works with project Architects, Service Delivery Management and account-based BAU teams to deliver Atos technical strategy agreed with the customer and assure technical & operational excellency.
The CLO produces end-to-end Infrastructure Landscape designs, putting together technologies from multiple IT areas including desktop technologies; mobile devices; Windows, Unix and Linux server technologies; storage solutions; virtualisation, packaged and bespoke applications; Public Cloud (AWS, Azure, Office365); network components; infrastructure tooling and ITIL-based processes. The Infrastructure landscape design gives a high-level overview of complete Infrastructure stacks deployed for the customer.
He or she also ensures technical quality and assurance by participating in Architect peer review processes.
Technical skills on any minimum 4 technologies:
- Public Cloud (AWS, Azure OR Office365) & Hybrid Cloud
- Digital Transformation
- Virtual Workplace (VMware View, Citrix VDI etc.)
- Software Defined Data Centre (SDD)
- Automation and Orchestration (VROps/VRA, Docker, Kubenetes (Chef & Puppet))
- Working within the established frameworks of the Atos Technical Architecture Practice, produce Infrastructure landscape design document and lead service improvement related projects that meet client requirements
- Ensure Infrastructure landscape design documents are kept up to date against new changes introduced in the customer environments
- Collaborate with Project architecture teams to ensure alignment of requirements and solutions are adhered to the customer landscape and policies
- Understand the business requirements and contracted services and relate these to overall Atos service deliveries for the customer
- Understand the technical risks associated with each aspect of the service and ensure these are mitigated in the design
- Liaise with 3rd Party suppliers and other partners when and where required to meet customer requirements
- Work with the service line teams to ensure solutions meet requirements, are supportable and to the approved standards
- Ensure designs are signed off by all necessary parties within the client and Atos
- Review/validate new solutions proposed by the Pre-sales team
- Work with Service delivery manager/s to produce plans that enable timely delivery technical infrastructure components of service improvement related projects
- Lead technical implementation activities, providing direction to technical specialists
- Ensure smooth handover of implemented systems into ongoing support, participating in relevant processes
- Act like a senior technical consultant to provide a technical mentoring to SMEs/senior support engineers for any critical incidents/issues reported
- Work with service managers for the customer’s existing environment service improvement area etc
- Work with ITIL based teams (Capacity management, Incident Management, Change Management etc) and various operation support teams, and enable them to achieve a higher service quality delivered to the customer
- Change Management; validate/review/approve changes
- Product life cycle management, configuration management
- Regular reporting to Client Landscape Architect (Lead Architect), Service Delivery Manager as appropriate
- Provide direction and support to technical specialists and less experienced SMEs
- Provide advice and guidance to customers on technical solutions, future strategies and innovations
- Contribute to the development of the Atos Technical Architecture Practice
- Maintain up to date awareness of developments in the IT industry and identify how appropriate ones can be applied to technical designs
- Submit and champion ideas within the MS CTO-led and Atos-wide innovation processes
Qualifications & Experience
In this role, the CLO will demonstrate technical & operational focus and drive, vision and innovation, commercial awareness, quality control and assurance, accountability and responsibility and high quality documentation and communication skills. In addition, the following attributes are required:
- Proven skills designing infrastructure solutions from small up to large scale, complex environments across all of the IT stack
- Experience of working for an organisation in the IT services or consultancy arena
- Fully understand standard architecture methodologies, processes and best practices
- Presence and credibility in front of customers
- Customer relationship development and influencing skills
- A solid background in a combination of technology domains, including data centre, networks, storage, workplace, identity management, unified communications, disaster recovery, virtualisation, sustainability (Green IT) and security arenas
- Experience of leading successful technical outcomes and taking ownership of issue resolution
- Good analytical skills and an ability to define and articulate the precise nature of any given situation appropriately to the target audience whether technical or non-technical
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Accreditation in a recognised Architecture Framework
- Experience of applying Architectural models to solution design
- Ability to work under pressure and remain decisive
- Ability to appraise and quality assure the work produced by others
- Educated to a degree level
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.