Senior Information Engineer
equensWorldline is one of the leading and most innovative payment service providers in Europe. As experts in financial processing and software licensing we provide services to fulfill all needs of the dynamic European payments market. Besides traditional payment services our platforms are also geared for mobile payments, instant payments, e-payments, e-mandates and e-identity transactions. Each year we process billions of payments, point-of-sale and ATM transactions per year. Obviously, all those transactions must be processed seamlessly, securely and efficiently. And that’s what we do.
Being a central pillar of the Worldline Group, it’s our ambition to support our clients in keeping up with the rapidly shifting needs and increasing demands of their customers. A challenging job, as the European payments market – and therefore also our organization – is subject to continuous change. equensWorldline is a truly European company with office locations in multiple countries and a broad, international client base in numerous countries across Europe. We are part of the wider Atos Group.
SENIOR - INFORMATION ENGINEER - Internal (Milan)
The candidate will work close to functional analysts and testers to translate functional requirements into technical analysis and software changes, adopting development best practice and guidelines in use for the CAMS domain, resulting in the optimal solution, given the scope of request.
He has a leading role in the technical solutions design and he need to be able to trainer and support software engineers for the solution implementation when required.
He will support Operations in production incidents and problems resolution.
Based upon the functional design, he will create the technical solution and determine the software impacts, in close alignment with the Information Analysts/Engineers from other teams.
This requires a lot of teamwork and interaction with people in other teams that can also be located in other countries, and with external suppliers.
A strong affinity with complex environments is required and he is able to work result driven and service minded.
He pays attention to details without losing overview, he is punctual, quality oriented and able to work in a team (in and outside of the department / center) as well as autonomous. He has good communication and listening skills and the ability to convince people.
He works attitude is proactive and focused on cooperation.
He is used to take ownership for the end result and clearly show this in his work and attitude.
Concretely this means the following activities:
- Responsible for technical solution design and software impact analysis
- Lead for software development according to the requirements and best practices
- Mentor junior team members ensuring standards and best practices
- Perform peer code review and unit test review to ensure compliancy and software quality standards
- Plan your own work and in some cases lead a small group of junior developers for software development tasks and configurations
- Advise and support the test team for test case management and support bug fixing
- Advice and support operation for production incident resolution and problem management
- Maintenance of the technical documentation at application level
- Co-responsible for the system documentation
- Strong counterparty for technical aspects for Equens supplier.
- a Bachelor degree in Information Science or Information Technology Engineering;
- A relevant background and working experience in CAMS 2.6 software development and configuration (5 years or more);
- Extensive experience in CAMS configuration e.g. PCD, Activities and PAS interface programming;
- Extensive experience using CA Endevor source control management system
- Knowledge of CSC Umbrella framework application is required;
- Experience in dealing with performance and architectural problems to reduce transaction latency and MIPS consumption ;
- Extensive experience in Technical Designs writing, including software architecture and information flow diagrams;
- Experience with SCRUM development methodologies highly appreciated;
- Pro-active attitude, able to align with all stakeholders and recipients of the deliverables and focused on delivering the agreed deliverables in time and quality;
- Fluent in Italian and English, spoken and written, working in an international team and environment;
- Italian mother tongue or good level of Italian language, to interface the Italian stakeholders, for collecting the needs and discussing the solutions;
- The candidate is willing to travel abroad if required;
Why work at equensWorldline?
Our culture is informal. Within our company, teamwork and clarity are very important, as well as customer-focus and a result-oriented approach. And of course…pleasure in our work! We work closely together with our colleagues in the different countries. English is our common language. As a result you really experience that you are part of a European, international company.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.