SAP MM Team Leader
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
SAP MM Team Leader
The role concerns the involvement in Application Management services at our main customers with the aim of supporting users in the effective and efficient use of the SAP system, while guaranteeing continuous evolution aimed at optimizing business processes.
Main activities and responsibilities
- Collection, analysis of business requirements, design and implementation of the application solution and support to the development team, drafting of technical documentation, definition and implementation of test cases and management of application releases
- Implementation of corrective actions and notification of incident management / problem to all those involved in its resolution and execution of proactive trend analyzes for incidents and problems to identify recurrent situations that are or could be indicative of future problems
- Budget management, estimates, schedules and related monitoring
- Internal Reporting activities
- at least 5 years experience in the role of Team Leader on SAP MM
- experience gained on international projects and services
- at least 5 years experience in Application Management Services
Skills and Competencies:
- In-depth knowledge of the MM module (including Purchasing, Inventory Management, Valuation, Batch Management, MRP)
- Experience of warehouse processes including barcoding, scanning and labeling in a manufacturing environment is preferred. Additional knowledge of Sales & Distribution and Production Planning is a strong advantage.
- Good knowledge of the integration of the MM module with the other main modules FI / CO / SD / WM / PP / QM
- Good Knowledge and application of ITIL methodology for the management of IT services
- Analytical and decision-making attitude
- Ability to interact with the client with a consulting approach
- Excellent attitude to communication and leadership
- Good knowledge in spoken and written English
What we offer:
- Innovative and dynamic projects in the field of integration on SAP and other technologies
- Opportunity to grow by building a strong professionalism in an enterprise context
- Challenges and roles of responsibility on prestigious and highly visible projects
Italian mother-tongue. Good knowledge of written and spoken English
Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Engineering or Economics preferred;
Certifications will be considered preferential in the scope of SAP es. SAP Certified Application Associate – Procurement with SAP ERP 6.0 EHP6
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.