equensWorldline is one of the leading and most innovative payment service providers in Europe. As experts in financial processing and software licensing we provide services to fulfill all needs of the dynamic European payments market. Innovation is high on our agenda, as the payments industry is rapidly evolving. That’s why we foster the development of new and innovative solutions, such as instant payments, contactless payments, mobile payment solutions and digital identity services, allowing our clients to cater for the shifting needs and increasing demands of their customers. Each year we process billions of payments, point-of-sale and ATM transactions. Obviously, all those transactions must be processed seamlessly, securely and efficiently. And that’s what we do.
Being a central pillar of the Worldline Group, it’s our ambition to support our clients in keeping up with the rapidly shifting needs and increasing demands of their customers. A challenging job, as the European payments market – and therefore also our organization – is subject to continuous change. equensWorldline is a truly European company with office locations in multiple countries and a broad, international client base in numerous countries across Europe. We are part of the wider Atos Group.
As a junior application developer you will work closely together with other people in a team mainly focused on software development, but you will also support people from other teams, e.g. working in client projects or operation services.
In the role of application developer, you will work on
- Creating software solutions for processing electronic payments
- Design, configuration and installation of customer systems
- Implementation of customer-specific adaptations and extensions
- Preparation of project documentation
- Specification, preparation and execution of tests
- University degree (master / bachelor) in computer science or engineering
- previous work experience in IT services and software development would be an advantage, preferably in the area of electronic payments
- knowledge and experience on most used framework: Struts 2, Spring & Hibernate jQuery, JSF2, JAX-WS, HTML5, AJAX, EJB, programming of RESTful API
- knowledge or experience with agile methodologies would be an advantage
- Analytical procedure and abstraction
- High motivation and efficiency
- Pro-activity and self-reliance
- Open and inquiring minded
- Team player, ability to work in an international environment and with matrix organization
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- Fluent in Italian and English, spoken and written, working in an international team and environment;
- Italian mother tongue or good level of Italian language, to interface the Italian stakeholders;
- The candidate is willing to travel abroad if required;
Why work at equensWorldline?
Our culture is informal. Within our company, teamwork and clarity are very important, as well as customer-focus and a result-oriented approach. And of course…pleasure in our work! We work closely together with our colleagues in the different countries. English is our common language. As a result you really experience that you are part of a European, international company.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.