BPS Test Automation Specialist
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
Test Automation Specialist
The main activities of competence are as follows:
• Design the Quality Assurance approach to new/modified application supporting business processes, with focus to automation
• Design the test scenarios and the test cases assuring that user requirements are met all along the application flow
• Identify test scenarios suitable for automation; design e develop test scripts for the identified scenarios
• Execute System Integration Tests (manual and automated) to assure the communication among internal and external applications
• Execute Regression Tests (manual and automated) to assure the new implemented functions don’t affect the overall function of the applications
Work experience and skills
• At least 5 years in the position of Test Analyst on medium / large complexity projects, preferably in Utilities or Telecom sector, relating to the development, integration and testing of software solutions
• Experience in the configuration of Testing Lifecycle Tools (preferably Microfocus ALM)
• Experience in the development of Test Automation scripts (preferably Microfocus UFT)
• Applied knowledge of the design techniques of functional, performance and integration tests of software systems
• Appropriate knowledge of quality control procedures
• Knowledge of specific products to model processes and data
• Knowledge of documentation, testing and debugging techniques and tools
• Attitude and orientation to achieve results
• Attitude to communication and teamwork
• Customer management attitude
• Passion for innovation
What we offer
• Innovative and dynamic projects and in an international and fast growing organization
• Ability to differentiate the skills and professional development in a stimulating and strongly training context
• Challenges and roles of ever-increasing responsibilities
Italian, good knowledge of written and spoken English
The degree with a technical / scientific orientation is preferred (Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics, Statistics)
Place of work
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.