Head of Workforce Management Global Division BDS
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
Head of WFM Global Division BDS
Head of Group WFM and dotted line to HRD Global BDS
The Division Workforce Manager will take responsibility for the effective deployment of the Workforce Management model and act as the key interface to senior management. She/he will work in partnership with the business, Group WFM, WFM of the GBUs and HRBPs to provide a centralized advisory and delivery service covering the four WFM core areas Planning & Analytics (P&A), Skills Transformation (ST), Demand & Resource Equilibrium (DRE) and Processes & Tools (P&T).
3. Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure that the Workforce Management function is providing the appropriate level of overall service.
- Tailor and customize in alignment with Group WFM the implementation of workforce management activity to ensure that the service provided enables the business to meet its objectives.
- Work closely with Global Division managers to develop People and Skills Equation for their business to enable proactive resource related HR/WFM activities.
- Work closely together with GWFM and L&D to ensure the correct identification of key skills and the creating and execution of ambitious action plans to build those skills (reskilling / redeployment).
- Steer and support resource managers in the business to properly follow the RM processes and to build and maintain relationships with the business leaders to achieve optimum “right people with the right skills and attitude at the right time in the right role at the right price” wherever possible.
- Proactively provide regular communications & updates to these areas on all aspects of Workforce Management activity, either at management meetings or account reviews etc.
- Act as the escalation point for resource management issues.
- Manage the PMD of Global BDS
- Take an active role in the ongoing application and development of the Workforce Management model and sell the benefits of the service to the organization.
4. Job Requirements – what an individual needs to have done and be able to do:
- Optimistic, energetic and passionate in achieving business and operating success
- Collaborative and team-oriented working style with good communication skills
- Minimum: Bachelor degree required. Master or equivalent advanced degree preferred
- Understanding of current industry Worforce Management processes and tools
- Understanding of actual business demand and the way of working in complex IT projects
- Proven ability to translate strategic plans, objectives, and business goals into actionable, well-defined programs, projects, and initiatives
- Program and Project Management skills
- HR experience and knowledge about BDS business would be an advantage
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.