Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
Min 2 years of experience on the below technologies/subjects:
- JENKINS: Creating and managing JENKINS pipelines.
- Bitbucket (Git): Integrating Bitbucket and JENKINS. Build management/release management.
- SONARQUBE: Managing rules, reporting static analysis results. Integrating with JENKINS.
- DOCKER: Intermediate level of Docker containerization technology.
- KUBERNETES: Intermediate to advanced knowledge of kubernetes concepts. Hands-on Kubernetes management experience.
- MAVEN: Knowledge and experience on MAVEN build management lifecycle.
- NEXUS: Managing and maintaining NEXUS repositories.
- LINUX (CentOS, RHEL): Managing Linux servers in the cluster.
- NFS Management: Managing LVGs, PVs, and NFS service.
- OpenShift experience is a HUGE plus!
- Good communication skills, strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Confident, proactive, with the ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Certainly a team player!
- Fluent in English and Turkish
- Relevant university degree in engineering (Computer Engineering, Electrical&Electronics Engineering or Software Engineering)
- No military obligation or postponed at least two years for male candidates
- Develop, create, and modify custom applications software
- Deploy virtualisation
- Design automation for the code, release and the testing
- Change and Release management
- Design or improve software for client use to optimize operational efficiency
- Maintain systems by monitoring, identifying, and correcting software defects
- Create and document/maintain technical specifications, design documents and test plans, unit tests
- Keep up with the trending technologies and methods utilizing in-house and external resources
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.