Solution Architect EPP
equensWorldline is one of the leading and most innovative payment service providers in Europe. As experts in financial processing and software licensing we provide services to fulfill all needs of the dynamic European payments market. Besides traditional payment services our platforms are also geared for mobile payments, instant payments, e-payments, e-mandates and e-identity transactions. Each year we process billions of payments, point-of-sale and ATM transactions per year. Obviously, all those transactions must be processed seamlessly, securely and efficiently. And that’s what we do.
Being a central pillar of the Worldline Group, it’s our ambition to support our clients in keeping up with the rapidly shifting needs and increasing demands of their customers. A challenging job, as the European payments market – and therefore also our organization – is subject to continuous change. equensWorldline is a truly European company with office locations in multiple countries and a broad, international client base in numerous countries across Europe. We are part of the wider Atos Group.
The work environment
The division Account Payments is the division integrally responsible for developing and processing of account payments transactions and associated services, amongst others SEPA, domestic payment products like Ideal and e-mandates, Instant Payments, multicurrency- and high value payments, and SWIFT transactions. In the division, the department European Payment Products is responsible for the design, development and test of the SEPA, Instant Payments and multicurrency- and high value payments solutions and partially for the actual processing. Within this department, 3 solution architects are positioned as direct reports to the department manager.
The solution architects are based in The Netherlands (Utrecht) and in Germany (Frankfurt, Stuttgart). The new colleague will be based in Utrecht.
What will be your job?
The solution architect has the following responsibilities:
- Define the application landscape of the EPP-domain, based on business requirements, policies and standards as applicable in the equensWorldline company and developments of IT capabilities in the market. The application landscape describes which business services are supported by which applications, and which standards and guidelines apply to the design of these applications and the ways these interface with both internal and external systems. This includes the specification of the applicable external rules and guidelines as for example demanded by the market and the clients;
- Steer and guide the development teams in applying this application landscape, assuring that content-wise the implementation conforms to the architectural principles and guidelines;
- Advise all relevant stakeholders ( for example product managers, on constraints and opportunities;
- Represent the department and the division in architectural alignment and the development of architecture policies and standards across the company;
- Participate in sales support activities.
What do you have to offer?
- The solution architect who EPP needs has:
- a higher education or university level degree in information technology;
- extensive working experience as IT systems developer;
- extensive working experience as functional system designer;
- working experience in the payments services domain (SEPA, SWIFT) and the banking industry;
- well-developed organizational, commercial and communication skills;
- an active interest and experience in architecture topics, methodologies and tools; relevant qualifications (specify which ones!)are beneficial but not conditional;
- internationally oriented, amongst others shown in language skills; beside the mother tongue, proficient English is a condition, Dutch and/or German language capabilities are a pre.
What do we offer in return?
A challenging function in an international organization with big opportunities and challenges where architects are recognized as important contributors to innovation ánd continuous improvement.
This is a full-time job of 36 hours a week.
This position is placed in scale L (minimum € 4.026,97 –and a maximum of € 5.531,68).
Working hours are determined after consultation with the manager.
Further information and application
For further information please contact Florian Kaupp, Department Manager European Payment Products, telephone +4969256554441 or for questions about the process, contact Carolien Polman, Recruiter, telephone +31 88-3855801
Please kindly note that you need to have an EU Working Permit (Orientation Year Visa not included) in order to proceed for this position.
An assessment can be part of the selection procedure.
Acquisition is not appreciated!
To apply directly, use the link below.
Why work at equensWorldline?
Our culture is informal. Within our company, teamwork and clarity are very important, as well as customer-focus and a result-oriented approach. And of course…pleasure in our work! We work closely together with our colleagues in the different countries. English is our common language. As a result you really experience that you are part of a European, international company.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.