Team Manager - Legacy Applications (m/w/d)
equensWorldline is one of the leading and most innovative payment service providers in Europe. As experts in financial processing and software licensing we provide services to fulfill all needs of the dynamic European payments market. Besides traditional payment services our platforms are also geared for mobile payments, instant payments, e-payments, e-mandates and e-identity transactions. Each year we process billions of payments, point-of-sale and ATM transactions. Obviously, all those transactions must be processed seamlessly, securely and efficiently. And that’s what we do.
Being a central pillar of the Worldline Group, it’s our ambition to support our clients in keeping up with the rapidly shifting needs and increasing demands of their customers. A challenging job, as the European payments market – and therefore also our organization – is subject to continuous change. equensWorldline is a truly European company with office locations in multiple countries and a broad, international client base in numerous countries across Europe. We are part of the wider Atos Group.
The Team European Payments legacy applications is responsible for all development, support and maintenance activities in the payments processing domain of equensWorldline in Frankfurt. The legacy applications will transform in the new payment landscape. The team consists of delivery managers who work closely together with analysts, business analysts, developer as well as tester to evaluate, plan and execute changes on the legacy applications and furthermore support operations. A major task of the team is to improve continuously on quality and processes in collaboration with the customer.
As Team Manger Legacy Applications (m/d/f) within the Department European Payment Products you are part of a local Team responsible for development, support and maintenance of our legacy payments applications.
- Lead a team of four Delivery Managers with ~20 people assigned, with regards to disciplinary and functional responsibility
- The team consists of Analysts, Business Analysts and Delivery Managers. Major task is evaluating, planning and executing changes on legacy applications as well as support operations
- Perform staff resource and demand planning and respective performance management
- Managing internal and external partners and other stakeholders
- Continuously improve on quality and processes (internal and external)
- Responsible for service delivery to support the customer (service requests, RFC’s, incident management) and compliancy to SLAs
- Act as the department representative for the named topics in equensWorldline, Worldline and ATOS cooperation and alignment
- Single point of contact for the customer
- Responsible for business delivery and budget (including revenues and costs)
- You have a higher education or university level degree in information technology or equivalent education.
- You are already experienced in managing teams
- Hands on mentality
- Self-reliant way of working and confident appearance
- Good knowledge and experience in project management and respective planning’s as well as disposition of staff
- Entrepreneurial thinking and customer-oriented acting
- Cooperation skills, strong teamwork ability and willingness to continuous development
- Limited travelling
- Regular local onsite visits to customer sites in and around Frankfurt
- Technical and business knowledge of topics in the area of SEPA, general payments and individual payments are welcome
- Highly interested to work on new topics and develop new solutions
- Language: German (business fluent) mandatory, English (fluent or advanced), other languages welcome
Why work at equensWorldline?
Our culture is informal. Within our company, teamwork and clarity are very important, as well as customer-focus and a result-oriented approach. And of course…pleasure in our work! We work closely together with our colleagues in the different countries. English is our common language. As a result you really experience that you are part of a European, international company.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV, covering letter and credentials in either Word, rtf or text format.
Neither Atos nor the Worldline Goup does discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.