Project Manager (m/f/d)
equensWorldline is one of the leading and most innovative payment service providers in Europe. As experts in financial processing and software licensing we provide services to fulfill all needs of the dynamic European payments market. Besides traditional payment services our platforms are also geared for mobile payments, instant payments, e-payments, e-mandates and e-identity transactions. Each year we process billions of payments, point-of-sale and ATM transactions. Obviously, all those transactions must be processed seamlessly, securely and efficiently. And that’s what we do.
Being a central pillar of the Worldline Group, it’s our ambition to support our clients in keeping up with the rapidly shifting needs and increasing demands of their customers. A challenging job, as the European payments market – and therefore also our organization – is subject to continuous change. equensWorldline is a truly European company with office locations in multiple countries and a broad, international client base in numerous countries across Europe. We are part of the wider Atos Group.
The market of ATM management has changed over the last few years, and is still evolving. Facing both regulation increasing pressure and revenue decrease, banks are more and more looking for global externalization based on global operators, performing transaction processing, maintenance, support, cash forecasting, having the ability to take the ATM ownership, and potentially providing “white label” services.
In this context of ATM management development, SeC_ATM management is looking for an experienced Project Manager (m/f/d) to manage the project of ATM fleet migration of one of his large client.
What will be your job’s more important tasks ?
- To contribute to the contract negotiation for defining details, e.g. the deliverables, the planning, the commitments of the Services Center
- To manage daily relationships with the client
- To staff the right team for delivering and manage it in line with objectives and constraint of the project
- To establish the financial figures of the project, the follow up of risk evaluation
- To work with cross-functional entities to support the project: Production services, architects, functional specialists
- To pilot providers needed to feed the services on a global offer to the client
- University degree in Economic Science, Business Administration or another comparable qualification
- Proven professional experience in Project Management
- You have business fluency in German and English
- High interest for processes and organization
- Interest in client relations & negotiations
- Delivery oriented
- Willing to travel within Europe to meet delivery teams (Blois in France & Roma in Italy)
Why work at equensWorldline?
Our culture is informal. Within our company, teamwork and clarity are very important, as well as customer-focus and a result-oriented approach. And of course…pleasure in our work! We work closely together with our colleagues in the different countries. English is our common language. As a result you really experience that you are part of a European, international company.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV, covering letter, certificates and letter of references stating your period of notice and your salary expectations.
Neither Atos nor the Worldline Goup does discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.