Filenet Administrator & Support Engineer (m/f/d)
equensWorldline is one of the leading and most innovative payment service providers in Europe. As experts in financial processing and software licensing we provide services to fulfill all needs of the dynamic European payments market. Besides traditional payment services our platforms are also geared for mobile payments, instant payments, e-payments, e-mandates and e-identity transactions. Each year we process billions of payments, point-of-sale and ATM transactions. Obviously, all those transactions must be processed seamlessly, securely and efficiently. And that’s what we do.
Being a central pillar of the Worldline Group, it’s our ambition to support our clients in keeping up with the rapidly shifting needs and increasing demands of their customers. A challenging job, as the European payments market – and therefore also our organization – is subject to continuous change. equensWorldline is a truly European company with office locations in multiple countries and a broad, international client base in numerous countries across Europe. We are part of the wider Atos Group.
As a Filenet Administrator & Support Engineer within the Issuing Germany team of the EquensWorldline Operations department you will be using your Filenet, systems, scripting & DBA engineering skills to integrate, deploy and support the solutions of Filenet.
The Filenet Administrator & Support Engineer plays a crucial role in the integration of the technical components used within Filenet and the rapid restore of Filenet services: he/she has a technical background, has problem solving skills, communicates well, is customer orientated, is able to work under pressure, is flexible and is a teamworker.
Work schedule: business hours, occasional planned interventions outside business hours
- Support of Filenet - FilenetIS and FilenetP8 - and components used for integration with Filenet
- Installation/upgrade, configuration and deployment of FileNet
- Developing and maintaining workflows and scripts in Filenet or related components
- Analysis and implementation of client requirements
- Contribute in the trouble shooting and resolution process to provide a rapid restore or service recovery.
- Interact with various internal Monitoring, Operations and Development support functions to resolve production issues or to redesign/refine processes, procedures, delivery mechanisms and support models
- Identify and develop tools, techniques and procedures for improving the alarming, performance, availability and reliability of applications
- Review application support documentation
Your competences and qualifications
- You have a university degree in computer science or comparable qualification
- You already have knowledge of infrastructure and support requirements, taking into account global standards
- You have a good knowledge of shell scripting and SQL and a basic understanding of (Oracle) databases
- In addition, you have experience with LINUX servers
- You have strong analytical skills and strong problem solving skills
- You are service- and result oriented and able to work autonomously
- You are accurate, flexible, assertive, pro-active and persistent
- You have good communication and interpersonal skills
- You are able to adapt to tight deadlines and dynamically changing priorities
- As well you are able to collaborate with multiple teams at an international scale (France; Germany; India)
- You have good verbal and written German and English communication skills
Please submit your complete application documents (cover letter, curriculum vitae, references and certificates) stating your period of notice and salary expectations.
Why work at equensWorldline?
Our culture is informal. Within our company, teamwork and clarity are very important, as well as customer-focus and a result-oriented approach. And of course…pleasure in our work! We work closely together with our colleagues in the different countries. English is our common language. As a result you really experience that you are part of a European, international company.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV, covering letter and credentials in either Word, rtf or text format.
Neither Atos nor the Worldline Goup does discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.