Information Security Consultant m/f/d
Worldline [Euronext: WLN] is the European leader in the payment and transactional services industry. With innovation at the core of its DNA, Worldline’s core offerings include pan-European and domestic Commercial Acquiring for physical or online businesses, secured payment transaction processing for banks and financial institutions, as well as transactional services in e-Ticketing and for local and central public agencies. Thanks to a presence in 30+ countries, Worldline is the payment partner of choice for merchants, banks, public transport operators, government agencies and industrial companies, delivering cutting-edge digital services. Worldline’s activities are organized around three axes: Merchant Services, Financial Services including equensWorldline and Mobility & e-Transactional Services. Worldline employs circa 11,000 people worldwide, with estimated pro forma revenue of circa 2.3 billion euros on a yearly basis.Worldline is an Atos company.worldline.com
- Evaluation and examination of security demands based on the security policies (e.g. FDA, IEC, ISO, …) by the customer.
- Description of the software development and deployment processes which has to be fulfil and cover the customer demands.
- Negotiation and setup of agreements in contract format together with the customer security experts.
- Implementation and controlling of the security demands into the internal IIOT development and production processes.
- Investigating security incidents, producing reports, presenting findings, making and managing remedial action recommendations, identifying root cause and managing activities to prevent recurrence
- Identifying potential security incident scenarios, developing response plans and managing response plan rehearsals with the wider teams
- Liaising with Atos and Worldline regional and global security teams, service managers, technical support teams in support of security incident management for the production sides.
Secondary functions of the role are
- Assisting with Patch and Vulnerability Management
- Assisting with security risk management by performing product and service risk assessment or on site audits against operational aspects of the ISO27001, IEC standard
- Maintaining the system administrator approval process and the baseline of employees with this level access
- Experienced in security incident management (or very experienced in service incident management) including liaising with external customers and internal teams to manage incident response and recovery
- Security certification e.g. CISSP, CISM, ISO27001 (or able to demonstrate equivalent security domain knowledge and experience)
- Fluency English, german language skills is a benefit
- Investigative and eager to get to the root cause of incidents
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Collaborates well with others to deliver results
Worldline is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
Why work at Worldline?
Our success comes from strong skills, new ideas, diverse points of view and the energy of all women and men from Worldline. Not only do they represent our Human Capital, they are also key players in our success. We make managing our talents a major asset in the success of our business.
But, at Worldline, we do more than just managing our talents. It is our top priority to involve them, inspire them, and develop them. In line with our guiding principle “Build your career and grow with us”, it is our mission to ensure that their potential can grow and flourish through the numerous development programs and career opportunities we offer.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.