Telco Solution Architect (m/w/d)
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
As a Telco solution architect (m/f) you are taking up the following tasks:
- Capture and analyze business, technical and operational requirements for telco projects and tenders
- Provide appropriate and best fit high level design and architecture solutions
- Manage requirement analysis and solution design activities based on given process framework
- Manage technical project execution
- Manage team of internal and external experts
- Manage internal and external stakeholder communication, carry out regular meetings, phone calls, conferences, presentations
- Provide timely status updates and reports
- Work with project, senior and top management on project and architecture related questions
- Estimate and plan project budget and resources
- Keep activities within the allocated budget and the given time line without compromising quality
- Build good and enduring relationship with the customer
- Spoken and written German and English
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills, as well as strong strategic and analytical skills
- Ability to assume a leadership role
- Business-like presence and ability to interact professionally with customers at all organization levels
- Ability to work under pressure and meet challenging deadlines
- Excellent Knowledge in actual IT-architecture themes ( JEE, SOA, Cloud, Container…)
- Excellent Knowledge Architecture Methodologies and Standards ( e.g. OOA/OOD, UML, Archimate, TOGAF, eTOM … )
- Knowledge of SW development, System Integration and project management methodologies;
- Knowledge in BSS architectures and solutions; additional knowledge in OSS solutions of advantage
- Ability to understand and manage data and process models
- University degree in related field
- > 4 years of experience in more than one of the following areas:
- business analysis
- requirement engineering
- architecture and solution design
- project management
- 4 - 10+ years working at Telco- , DSL- , cable provider or SI
- Experience in handling tenders, generating estimations and performing presales consultancy
- Experience in major industry standards: eTOM, TAM, ITIL, TOGAF etc.
- Experience in technical leadership and steering contractors/suppliers
- Experience and background in service- or project- management in complex and agile business environments as well as ability to work in global teams
- Some IT and/or software development experience in one or more of the following areas: large-scale, Business Support Systems, Operations Support Systems, general large-scale system architecture, large-scale databases
- Well-developed knowledge and understanding of the global telecommunications marketplace
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.