Senior Change Delivery Manager
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
Senior Change Delivery Manager
This role is part of the NS&I account which works collaboratively with operational, project and support teams across the business to drive a continuous improvement ethos and directly influence the customer experience.
This is a full time role based in Glasgow.
Some travel to other sites may be necessary on occasion.
BPSS Security Clearance will also be required to undertake this role.
This role works across all account functions to support the adoption of change initiatives, prioritising resources to meet change demand.
A successful candidate will be someone that has a positive approach and a can-do attitude. They’ll need to “champion” change and not be afraid to take on challenges.
The role works within a fast paced and stimulating environment that has the customer at the very heart of everything we do.
- Leading a team of circa 5+
- Work load and resource prioritisation
- Planning the introduction of major change into BAU
- Reporting all change activities to Head of CX & Business Change, as well as Snr Management Teams
- Managing the cultural and behavioural impact of change to ensure smooth introduction and enduring adoption
- Maintaining strong relationships with impacted stakeholders
- Quality assurance of the teams activities
- Seeking out ways to continually improve the business change service offering
- Solid experience in people management including coaching, developing and continuous improvement
- Strong experience of effective portfolio management of large programme of work
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail
- Strong prioritisation skills and the ability to manage sometimes conflicting stakeholder demands
- Extensive experience in using business change tools and approaches (e.g. Communication planning, stakeholder impact analysis, training co-ordination, benefits management, Go Live Support)
- Used to working in a team environment supporting colleagues and working to tight timeliness and quality targets.
- Experience in a customer centric environment
- Excellent time management, organisation, prioritisation skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft tools- Excel- Word -Outlook – Project – PowerPoint
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.