SOC Analyst L3
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
Job Title: SOC Level 3
Atos Cyber Security is one of the fastest growing areas of Atos with significant growth plans through additional recruitment and acquisitions. The role requires working within a 8x5 SOC operational support environment incorporating a tiered Security support model across a range of Security support functions in Qatar.
Your primary objective will be too proactively monitor and hunt through customer environments to detect and respond to information security threats. You will help to protect an organization by employing a range of technologies and processes to prevent, detect and manage cyber threats. This can include protection of computers, data, networks and applications.
The Security Operations Analyst Level 3 role is tasked with evaluating SIEM (Security Incident Event Manager) related events flagged for review by established strategies. This evaluation is performed with various validation tools, understanding and application of computer security topics and malware infections, and identification of new techniques to make quick decisions with a high rate of accuracy. The person in this role will contribute to the strategic development of a new pilot program aimed at further enhancing the world class experience. The Security Operations Analyst Level 3 is expected to adhere to numerous Key Performance Indicators to ensure decisions are made balancing factors such as risk tolerance and customer experience.
Another responsibility of this role is to help train machine learning models by labeling transactions, queries, or other entity pairings.
- Proposition of specific recommendations
- Investigate and solves security breaches and other cyber security incidents and provide incident response.
- Incident analysis for correlation rules design and implementation
- Business use-cases design and deployment
- Check of applied recommendation for L3 incidents
- Validates weekly, monthly, quarterly, half and yearly reports
- Definition and follow up of incident reconstruction plans
- Malware analysis, reverse engineering
- Deals with incidents from L2 and investigation and qualification of L2 incidents
- Access to tiers tools for investigation
- Development, fine-tuning, and implementation of threat detection analytics
- Provides investigation on complex incidents
- Provides forensics investigation and analysis ( memory, filesystem, network, mobile iOS/Android forensics,
- Analyze and provides threat intelligence information
- Provides advisories on incident modelling and reconstruction
- Define new correlation rules in the SIEM depens on the requirements
- Provides security crisis management
- Very good communication skills with fluent English
- Deep log analysis skills on SIEM - Logrhythm, Logrhythm experience and knowhow will be plus.
- Very good knowledge of Windows and/or Linux/Unix,
- Very good understanding of security incidents, networking and common protocols,
- Scripting in Python, Bash, Perl, PowerShell.
- Review standard security arrangements — that is, provide external/semi-external reviews
- Manage audits and training for new threats
- Stay current on IT security trends and news.
- Analyze for attacks, intrusions and unusual, unauthorized or illegal activity
- Investigate new vulnerabilities and share the latest industry-level responses
- Investigate security breaches and other cyber security incidents and provide incident response.
- Liaise with different internal and external stakeholders when an incident occurs
- Manage remotely‑stored critical information (passwords, network configs, etc.) in an emergency
- Use advanced analytic tools to determine emerging threat patterns and vulnerabilities
- liaise with stakeholders in relation to cyber security issues and provide future recommendations
- Install security measures and operate software to protect systems and information infrastructure, including firewalls and data encryption programs.
- Document security breaches and assess the damage they cause.
- Work with security team to perform tests and uncover network vulnerabilities.
- Fix detected vulnerabilities to maintain a high-security standard.
- Stay current on IT security trends and news.
- Research security enhancements and make recommendations to management.
- Min 3 years of SOC Level 2 and Min 2 years of SOC Level 3 experience.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.