Wanted: Database Administrator
- Leader in digital services with 120,000 employees in 73 countries
- Provider of IT infrastructure management services, systems integration, outsourcing and IT consulting
- Official global IT partner of the Olympic and Paralympic Games
- Almost 5000 people employed in 8 cities: Bydgoszcz, Warszawa, Wroclaw, Opole, Krakow, Gdansk, Rzeszow, Lodz
Person handling this position will be responsible for technical management in area of databases (MsSQL, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL)
In connection to new international projects DBA team will have great opportunity to face many interesting challenges.
- Knowledge and experience in databases area will be a plus
- General knowledge of Windows environment
- Capable of reading and writing technical documentation,
- Capable of dealing with unclearities,
- Problem solving capabilities,
- Good command of English (verbal and writing).
What do we offer
- Remote working
- Private medical care including dental care
- Training and development programs
- Foreign languages learning
- Relocation allowance
- Referral bonus
- Private life and travel insurance
- Medicover Benefits System (including Multisport)
- Commuting contribution
- Worldwide career opportunities
We take care of your personal data privacy. More information about processing your personal data within recruitment process you can find on our website: https://atos.net/pl/polska/gdpr.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.