- leader in digital services with 100,000 employees in 73 countries,
- provider of IT infrastructure management services, systems integration, outsourcing and IT consulting,
- official global IT partner of the Olympic and Paralympic Games,
- awarded with the Great Place to Work certificate for four times,
- almost 5000 people employed in 9 cities: Bydgoszcz, Warszawa, Wroclaw, Opole, Krakow, Gdansk, Rzeszow, Lodz.
As a VMS Developer, you will be part of Vulnerability Management, which is a global, multi-international team, responsible for detecting and addressing vulnerabilities for assets of Atos Group Customers. VM Team is end to end in charge for service designing, implementing and operationally maintaining the used solutions. The team consists of different roles: starting from 1 line, 2nd line Engineers, Solution Architects, Developers and Service Management plus many supportive roles.
You have a chance to become a member of Atos Big Data and Security (BDS) division.
The position will be located in our office in Bydgoszcz.
- Required: Strong C#, Strong T-SQL, Version management in some capacity (Familiar with the concepts, doesn’t matter if it was SVN, GIT, Mercurial, etc), prior experience with API’s – design/creation and consumption of existing.
- Desired: ASP.NET, MVC, MSSQL, Entity Framework, SVN
Other mandatory skills:
- Strong development experience, the ability to turn a description/idea into a workable solution under pressure and with tight deadlines
- Should be able to handle multiple projects at the same time
- Strong written and verbal communication skills-English - at least B2 level
- Good communication with clients* – listening and providing answers
- Should be able to build good relationships with clients and colleagues
- Ability to be adapt and prioritize work
- Strong problem solving skills
- Good knowledge of quality standards and best practices
- Should be able to think ahead and anticipate problems, issues and solutions
- Address technical concerns, ideas and suggestions
- Exposure to Agile, working in sprints etc.
- Should have a wide knowledge of available tools, popular standards and work techniques
*in our case clients are typically Atos account teams, they serve as an interface between us and the actual customer.
Please provide your CV in English.
- stable employment,
- attractive salary,
- participation in interesting projects,
- working in international environment,
- contacting with the latest IT technology,
- training and development programs,
- studying of foreign languages,
- unlimited access to e-learning,
- private medical care (including dental care),
- additional life insurance,
- subsidy for commuting,
- Medicover Benefit System (e.g. Multisport).
We take care of your personal data privacy. More information about processing your personal data within recruitment process you can find on our website: https://atos.net/pl/polska/gdpr.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.