Tooling Engineer with PowerShell
- Leader in digital services with 120,000 employees in 73 countries
- Provider of IT infrastructure management services, systems integration, outsourcing and IT consulting
- Official global IT partner of the Olympic and Paralympic Games
- Almost 5000 people employed in 8 cities: Bydgoszcz, Warszawa, Wroclaw, Opole, Krakow, Gdansk, Rzeszow, Lodz
The Global Tooling Services (GTS) develops, deploys on new deals and operates a number of ITIL standard service management solutions on behalf of ATOS Managed Services.
The Poland GTS Tower is now looking for Tooling Engineer that will be responsible for development and maintenance of tooling applications.
- Tooling Engineer is responsible for development and maintenance of platform that monitors windows servers and applications
- Our platform runs on SCOM and integrates with ServiceNow by home-grown developed connectors and automation solutions
- You will have opportunity to implement your own ideas, create new solutions and customize existing scripts using PowerShell scripting knowledge
- Our main focus is set on automation, further grow and development of our monitoring platform
- On daily basis we are communicating/coordinating actions with the 3rd parties worldwide during many interesting and challenging projects
- Good abilities of scripting in PowerShell
- Fundamental knowledge of Windows Server
- Administration & troubleshooting of operating systems, custom applications and tools
- Diagnosing, resolving and delivering root cause analysis for automatic alerts, issues and incidents
- Identifying & investigating repeated issues and cooperate with other support groups (i.e. network, server, AD)
- Manage and resolve incident, problem and change tickets
- Ability to analyze system logs, events and monitoring alerts
- Knowledge of MS SQL is a plus
- Knowledge of System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) is strong advantage
This position will be based in our office in Bydgoszcz city.
- Remote working
- Private medical care including dental care
- Training and development programs
- Foreign languages learning
- Relocation allowance
- Referral bonus
- Private life and travel insurance
- Medicover Benefits System (including Multisport)
- Commuting contribution
- Worldwide career opportunities
We take care of your personal data privacy. More information about processing your personal data within recruitment process you can find on our website: https://atos.net/pl/polska/gdpr.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.