Technical Architect (Windows)
- Leader in digital services with 120,000 employees in 73 countries
- Provider of IT infrastructure management services, systems integration, outsourcing and IT consulting
- Official global IT partner of the Olympic and Paralympic Games
- Almost 5000 people employed in 8 cities: Bydgoszcz, Warszawa, Wroclaw, Opole, Krakow, Gdansk, Rzeszow, Lodz
The Technical Architect produces end-to-end solution designs, putting together technologies from multiple IT areas including desktop technologies; mobile devices; Windows, Unix and Linux server technologies; storage solutions; virtualisation, packaged and bespoke applications; network components; infrastructure tooling and ITIL-based processes.
He or she also ensures technical quality and assurance by participating in Architect peer review processes.
- Technical focus and drive
- Vision and innovation
- Commercial awareness
- Quality control and assurance
- Accountability and responsibility
- High quality documentation and communication skills.
What do we offer
- Remote working
- Private medical care including dental care
- Training and development programs
- Foreign languages learning
- Relocation allowance
- Referral bonus
- Private life and travel insurance
- Medicover Benefits System (including Multisport)
- Commuting contribution
- Worldwide career opportunities
We take care of your personal data privacy. More information about processing your personal data within recruitment process you can find on our website: https://atos.net/pl/polska/gdpr.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.