Senior Network Engineer
- Leader in digital services with 120,000 employees in 73 countries
- Provider of IT infrastructure management services, systems integration, outsourcing and IT consulting
- Official global IT partner of the Olympic and Paralympic Games
- Almost 5000 people employed in 8 cities: Bydgoszcz, Warszawa, Wroclaw, Opole, Krakow, Gdansk, Rzeszow, Lodz
Network/Security Team is a part of Network, Data Center and Communication Services organization (NDCS). The primary purpose of the Senior Network Engineer is to provide advanced technical support on network appliances.
- handling incident, change and problem ticket
- performing advanced diagnosis on incidents
- implementing non-standard changes to the environment
- identifying & investigating repeated issues and work with Network and responsible support group
- designing and implementing network and security systems
- participating in challenging international projects
- analyzing system logs, events and monitoring alerts
- basic administration & troubleshooting of operating systems, custom applications and tools
- communicating and consulting with internal and external technical counterparts
- management of system performance, capacity, service quality
- supporting bid management with technical expertise
- 5 years of experience in the area of Network technology, especially in Cisco /HP /Brocade /Riverbed /Juniper/F5 /Wi-Fi network solutions
- experience in load balancing and WAN optimization solutions
- knowledge in network appliances: access points, switches, routers, load balancers, traffic optimizers, hardware technologies, operation systems
- certifications or equivalent knowledge (one or more): CCNA/CCNP/RCSA/RCSP/F5-CA/F5-CTS/ JNCIA/JNCIP
- competence to work as team member
- good analytical skills
- ability to structure and draft technical documentation
- good interpersonal skills
- experience in working with customers
- English on intermediate level (at least B2 level)
German and/or French spoken and written on intermediate level (TOEIC certification) would be a plus.
We ensure a great international working environment and continuously development of our team members, for example possibility of work with newest technologies like Software Define Network (ACI, Meraki, Viptela) and access to the modern network lab in Bydgoszcz.
Don't hesitate to apply! Reach your bright future! Take care of your career in one of the most promising fields!
What do we offer:
- Remote working
- Private medical care including dental care
- Training and development programs
- Foreign languages learning
- Relocation allowance
- Referral bonus
- Private life and travel insurance
- Medicover Benefits System (including Multisport)
- Commuting contribution
- Worldwide career opportunities
We take care of your personal data privacy. More information about processing your personal data within recruitment process you can find on our website: https://atos.net/pl/polska/gdpr.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.