- Leader in digital services with 100,000 employees in 73 countries
- Provider of IT infrastructure management services, systems integration, outsourcing and IT consulting
- Official global IT partner of the Olympic and Paralympic Games
- Almost 5000 people employed in 8 cities: Bydgoszcz, Warszawa, Wroclaw, Opole, Krakow, Gdansk, Rzeszow, Lodz
Network/Security Team is a part of Network, Data Center and Communication Services organization (NDCS). Security Architect provides technical design, assurance,and consultation in the support of security solutions, projects and service.
Employed person will be responsible for:
- maintenance and development of detailed designs within the Network security environment,
- develop, support and implement architecture roadmaps and high-level designs for the security environment,
- drive, check and accompany major changes on security products,
- provide technical 2nd/3rd line support with complex incidents and/or problems with the operation,
- removes obstacles within the service delivery and creation; maintains a view of the bigger picture, even in very complex situations, evaluating interim results and their effect on achieving overall goals,
- contribute customers implementations and transitions projects,
- manages seamless handover of the service creation outputs (TOS) that are accepted by the Factory delivery organization,
- drive technology standardization in new and existing environments,
- continuously assess the Network security landscape, start improvement proposals (for all landscape components on both effectiveness and efficiency) and manage initiatives to completion,
- execute Life Cycle Management for Network security infrastructure components,
- assess compliance with service standards and start actions to mitigate risks in case of deviations.
- Typically educated at the university level (e.g. Bachelor or Master). Otherwise, may hold a relevant professional qualification
- Preferably holds professional qualifications and certifications: Cisco security, F5/Jupiter SRX, Checkpoint and others, CCDA/CCDP as a plus.
- Prior experience working at an international level is preferred
- Has a proven track record and demonstrates an understanding of enterprise Network security architecture
- Expert in enterprise datacenter / Networking & Security.
- Is familiar with enterprise environments with the following building blocks; Network design, DMZ, Security, Network (Foundry, Cisco), Firewalls (Juniper)
- Is familiar with Turn Over to Service (TOS) and Turn over to Production (TOP) processes and procedures.
- good interpersonal skills
- experience in working with customers
- English and/or German and/or French spoken and written on the intermediate level (TOEIC certification would be a plus)
What do we offer:
- Remote working
- Private medical care including dental care
- Training and development programs
- Foreign languages learning
- Relocation allowance
- Referral bonus
- Private life and travel insurance
- Medicover Benefits System (including Multisport)
- Commuting contribution
- Worldwide career opportunities
We take care of your personal data privacy. More information about processing your personal data within recruitment process you can find on our website: https://atos.net/pl/polska/gdpr.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.