Security Analyst T2 in Security Operations Center (SIEM)
- leader in digital services with 100,000 employees in 73 countries,
- provider of IT infrastructure management services, systems integration, outsourcing and IT consulting,
- official global IT partner of the Olympic and Paralympic Games,
- awarded with the Great Place to Work certificate for four times,
- almost 5000 people employed in 9 cities: Bydgoszcz, Warszawa, Wroclaw, Opole, Krakow, Gdansk, Rzeszow, Lodz.
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for individuals dedicated to information security or experienced analysts to join AtosSecurity Operation Centerbeing a part of Big Data and Security division.
What will you do?
Most typical tasks include:
- analyzing incidents/alerts escalated from Tier 1 (T1),
- confirming them as real incidents or discard as false-positives,
- actively being involved in shaping the way contracts are delivered from SOC:
- by taking part in the onboardings,
- by attending meetings with the business client,
- by transforming expectations into configurations and workflows,
- correlation rules fine tuning.
What is ahead of you?
- Working in SECURITY – most dynamically developing area of IT.
- We offer great development opportunities including financing of world class trainings and certifications.
- Every day brings new fascinating cases…
- Developing your career to become an expert in Security
- Fun by discovering new threats and solving IT SEC puzzles.
What team will you work in?
You will be a part of SOC Tier 2unit, acting as a second point of communication for all services related to information security.
How do we work?
- Remote work possibility
- Work within business hours with possible on call duty
- Team size: approx. 25 Analysts + Resource Planners + Team Manager
- Location: Bydgoszcz, Kraszewskiego 1 street, Business Park
- Employee performance review: every half year
- Support from colleagues: every new employee is assigned to more experienced one who is called “a buddy”. A buddy it is not only a teacher, this is a person who inspires you and from whom you can “steal” job know-how.
- In cheerful atmosphere, in goal-oriented teams, with focus on tasks that have meaning for us, for our clients and for future Cyber Security landscape. Curious? - have a look.
What do you need to know/have?
This is not a list of requirements but rather a combined checklist of our team’s skills so if you’re able to cover couple of these then it means you’re looking at the right job description:
- IT Security in heart (understanding of security),
- solid SIEM background (minimum a year experience with SIEM Tools, good addition will be knowledge about log sources/correlation rules)
- experience in one of the following fields:
- OS administration,
- Active Directory,
- penetration tests,
- vulnerability management,
- Antivirus software,
- incident response,
What certificates can help you to stand out?
- CompTIA Security+,
- ITIL Foundation
- CCNA CyberOps
- any other security related.
Steps of recruitment process:
- CV review,
- Technical call,
- F2F meeting including language check part,
Please attach your CV in English.
- stable employment,
- attractive salary,
- participation in interesting projects,
- working in international environment,
- contacting with the latest IT technology,
- training and development programs,
- studying of foreign languages,
- unlimited access to e-learning,
- private medical care (including dental care),
- additional life insurance,
- subsidy for commuting,
- Medicover Benefit System (e.g. Multisport).
We take care of your personal data privacy. More information about processing your personal data within recruitment process you can find on our website: https://atos.net/pl/polska/gdpr.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.