- Leader in digital services with 120,000 employees in 73 countries
- Provider of IT infrastructure management services, systems integration, outsourcing and IT consulting
- Official global IT partner of the Olympic and Paralympic Games
- Almost 5000 people employed in 8 cities: Bydgoszcz, Warszawa, Wroclaw, Opole, Krakow, Gdansk, Rzeszow, Lodz
As Reporting Specialist you will be working within the Business Support Office where your skills and competencies will be considered and can be used within the areas listed below:
• Provides guidance and advise to less experienced colleagues in team
• Communicates directly with a business partner/client regarding expectations
• Creates & Develops reports using MS Excel, VBA, PowerPivot, PowerQuery & BI, other tools
• Collects the necessary information and data
• Analyses, automates & streamlines reports
• Sets up & maintains the templates to capture the information
• May become a SPOC / SME
• Good knowledge of MS Excel, PO\owerQuery and PowerBI is absolutely essential. Other reporting / analytics tools are welcome!
• Excellent English or German communications skills - must be able to communicate effectively orally and in writing (at least B2/C1 level)
Compensation and Benefits
A great incentive to join the Atos team is the market competitive range of benefits that the Company provides. These include a competitive salary, as well as a number of core benefits, such as; 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays; private medical insurance, which all new starters will be automatically opted into; an attractive stakeholder pension scheme, with employer contributions of up to 10% basic salary; Life Assurance; Income Protection; Personal Accident Insurance; and Season Ticket Loan. In addition to this Atos operates a flexible benefits scheme that allows you to purchase discounted products and services. Additionally, comprehensive training and development is delivered in a variety of ways, leading to accreditation if required.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Disclaimer : If you receive an emailing asking you to provide your bank details in order to buy an equipment to integrate Atos, please don’t answer to this emailing as it is a fraudulent email.